Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

The greater question is after all of the XI's original colors have been retroed where do they go to next? What new retro will the youngins make into sneakerhead hypebeast hysteria?

The greater question is after all of the XI's original colors have been retroed where do they go to next? What new retro will the youngins make into sneakerhead hypebeast hysteria?

Snakeskin lows, red lows, carolina lows, citrus lows, silver lows I hope retro :nthat:

Last edited:
air-jordan-xi-low-concord-bred-six-rings-1.jpeg

Be ready. :nerd:

Snakeskin lows, red lows, carolina lows, citrus lows, silver lows I hope retro
nthat.gif
Just thinking out loud here I remember having the carolina and white zen lows back in the day and weren't the silver lows women's (but I clearly remember one of my friends wearing a pair)?

Last edited:
In all honesty, I see Columbia's dropping being the last original mid XI. Then in the following years, should they continue the XI trend for the holiday, I see low tops being the trend. Just a prediction... :wink:

I think Columbias HAVE to release next year. Regardless of how unpopular people may see it its still a classic and even if its "unpopular" the hype beasts will still beast over these just cause they're 11s even after a year before the release they're trashing the shoe. 11s bring out the worse in some people even a color way like the Columbias. I know I'd want them to release

Since I missed out on releases of the Space Jams, Cool Greys, Concords, and my favorite colorway the Breds, I figure that I should go ahead and think about pursuing the Columbias (that's if they do come next year). I should at lease get one pair of 11's since I missed out on four already. You know, somehow I might be willing to get a pair of Bred 11's off ebay. We'll who knows maybe I will and maybe I won't. And after that I think they should make a new colorway in which we all would like.
Same I missed out on the previous 4. The Breds by choice since it is the only high top colorway I dont like (yah I said it). I broke my phone before the BCIIIs and I couldnt afford to get the BC IIIs or the Concords :[. Didnt have a source of income for the cool greys........

My luck in copping IIIs or XIs is just terrible. I will cop the Fire Red IIIs and next years XIs at any costs!

I'm pushing for columbias, I can't find a new colorway that really looks good to me... Maybe a Blk/Carolina blue would be hot

Back
Top Bottom