Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

jayzrdead - can you PS them in a Space Jams colorway with ICE SOLE, THE BLUE JUMPAN/INNER SOCK LINING?
i have no clue what you just asked for

Space Jams as template
Change the Jumpman on the back to the Gamma Blue-Black-Varsity instead of the Maize yellow
Change the Inner Sock area the same blue. If you do details on the tongue patch, make the Jumpman the Maize yellow.

almost like this one you did but with a white midsole black patch on the tongue, blue jumpman on the heel.

LL

JB has the next 4 years wrapped up- Including QS's .. Someone from nike posted that FAQ a couple years ago- All this guessing isnt working.. "they" will leak when they are ready-- - Take it how u wanna

jayzrdead, can you do this PS?

Navy upper, navy patent leather, navy lining, navy laces, Carolina blue jumpman heal, Carolina blue tongue tag, white midsole, ice blue sole.

Last edited:
Air Jordan Retro 11
Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037 006
Holiday 2013
Ok take the info for what its worth, my source has came through plenty of times before.... After I seen this I had to call him up.... Jb is marketing the year of the snake with these and they are also debating on a QS XVII crock (but with black snake skin where the crock was which I stated like 6 months ago and everyone trashed me)

QAM stands for quarter ankle mens - they do this when a shoe or a version of the shoe has released in the low cut version...

Gamma is a technique used to make something color shift, Gamma Blue is the shifting color of the snakeskin lows..

^^^^^^Gamma Blue^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^ Gamma Blue color shift ^^^^^^^^^^

So this will be an all black normal cut XI with snakeskin..  Sort of like space jams, with snakeskin.. They wont have a blue sole, from my understanding they dont have any white at all besides the jumpman, the 23 on the back and the words on the tongue tag, I was told they are the mid cut lows with black wherever the white is... The yellow is only on the bottom of the shoe and the small Jordan symbol on the tongue between the laces..

^^ Sounds Legit.

View media item 204968

**EDIT**

If true, also gives some hope for that snakeskin low pack "rumor" that has been floating around for a couple of years.

Last edited:
If they are bringing the snakes back in new form for the XMAS release then I will be saving a few hundred bones haha... I Didn't buy any of the snakes the first time around, and defintely won't be copping the next time (if that is what launches)

kamuekcmo - thanks for going into details even more.

with that said.... count me out as a collector. count me in as a distributer to the masses. say no to snake skins...

17 pages :stoneface:

Its gotta be the Columbia's.

No blackouts, PE's, candy pack, re-re-re retro, new retro + colorway, anniversary XI... etc.

Just give us Columbia's already!

I forgot to say, he did say Columbia XI's are not a winter shoe so when they do drop it won't ever be a holiday release.... He couldn't give me info cause he simply didn't have it, but he said due to the breds and thunders doing so well dropping so close together, they are dropping about 4 diff pairs within 1 week b4 Xmas.

Ok take the info for what its worth, my source has came through plenty of times before.... After I seen this I had to call him up.... Jb is marketing the year of the snake with these and they are also debating on a QS XVII crock (but with black snake skin where the crock was which I stated like 6 months ago and everyone trashed me)

QAM stands for quarter ankle mens - they do this when a shoe or a version of the shoe has released in the low cut version...

Gamma is a technique used to make something color shift, Gamma Blue is the shifting color of the snakeskin lows..

View media item 204956

^^^^^^Gamma Blue^^^^^^

View media item 204959

So this will be an all black normal cut XI with snakeskin..  Sort of like space jams, with snakeskin.. They wont have a blue sole, from my understanding they dont have any white at all besides the jumpman, the 23 on the back and the words on the tongue tag, I was told they are the mid cut lows with black wherever the white is... The yellow is only on the bottom of the shoe and the small Jordan symbol on the tongue between the laces..

Personally I think blue snake where the patent is with the rest of the upper being black would look atrocious. A space jam variant seems like a win-win to me. People with the true jams will still have the real deal and people that have been callin for em can have somethin close

I personally think this shoe is for the younger crowds, but be patient, he said 4 pair and that's only 1, I'm sure JB will come up with something to get the old heads money this holiday... It just won't be columbias..

Last edited:
Air Jordan Retro 11

Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037 006

Holiday 2013

View media item 204959

Wait brah I'm a lil confused: are you saying the misdole (part between the patent and the sole) will be black too?

So should I just picture the spacejams with snakeskin

Wait brah I'm a lil confused: are you saying the misdole (part between the patent and the sole) will be black too?
So should I just picture the spacejams with snakeskin

Yeah, he said pull up snakeskin lows and everywhere you see white, make it black...

Idk, but you gotta think that all black shoe, then when you turn a certian way you see the blueish/black snakeskin... Breds and space jams have the same color contrast sort of with the black uppers and black patent leather.. might turn out sick, Idk...

Thanks jayzrdead

That first PS looks great, I'd take those in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom