Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Heres the mockup of the Jordan 11s
Im loving both
smokin.gif

Ok take the info for what its worth, my source has came through plenty of times before.... After I seen this I had to call him up.... Jb is marketing the year of the snake with these and they are also debating on a QS XVII crock (but with black snake skin where the crock was which I stated like 6 months ago and everyone trashed me)

QAM stands for quarter ankle mens - they do this when a shoe or a version of the shoe has released in the low cut version...

Gamma is a technique used to make something color shift, Gamma Blue is the shifting color of the snakeskin lows..

View media item 204956

^^^^^^Gamma Blue^^^^^^

View media item 204959

^^^^^^^^^^^ Gamma Blue color shift ^^^^^^^^^^

So this will be an all black normal cut XI with snakeskin..  Sort of like space jams, with snakeskin.. They wont have a blue sole, from my understanding they dont have any white at all besides the jumpman, the 23 on the back and the words on the tongue tag, I was told they are the mid cut lows with black wherever the white is... The yellow is only on the bottom of the shoe and the small Jordan symbol on the tongue between the laces..
Thank you basedgod

In all seriousness, I would really like the space jams to come out with the icy blue soles and A DELUXE EDITION OF THE MOVIE!!!! BLU-RAY or DVD!!! 
happy.gif

^That would be the ideal scenario!

Only high top colorway I dont like so I passed. I have been thirsthin for some XIs since I currently have none. Any non Bred would be good for me

You guys saying the Columbias are not a winter shoe must not realize how little the general population gives a crap. Stock em for a few months. Or rock em like a lot of dudes in Chicago do. Not me though. The beaters come out in winter

Carmines will prolly come out next year. People are saying the Maroons are coming out this year. I highly doubt it. Those will come out next year too. But I aint copping VIs until they fix the shape

Nice PS skills sthebeast.

Still not a fan of those, they are horrible. I know JB can come up with something better.

My homey that's usually legit with his source said they are dropping columbias and an all navy blue XI, upper leather, white midsole and white laces. Sort of like the French Blue XII.

Back
Top Bottom