Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

What ever happened to saying "all black"? Smh, I guess the new hypebeast word is "blackout"
its not that serious...
LOL riiight 
roll.gif
 Dude must be itching at people calling the Anniversaries THEM ALL WHITE JOINTS or WHITE OUT
No more xi, please. Retro some xvi or xviii so the hypebeast can go away.[/quote

sure i want the hypebeasts gone but XVI and XVIII are terrible so that sucks for everyone not just the hypebeasts

Last edited:
And I know the box isn't that serious guys, but when you start a series of boxes for the 11's why stop? Now my collection of 11's like odd as hell lol but I ain't mad at nike somebody gotta do it. Hopefully we're not paying $190 and not receive our plastic inserts and shoe trees for next year.

And I know the box isn't that serious guys, but when you start a series of boxes for the 11's why stop? Now my collection of 11's like odd as hell lol but I ain't mad at nike somebody gotta do it. Hopefully we're not paying $190 and not receive our plastic inserts and shoe trees for next year.

Well rumor has it that the Columbias were supposed to release this year and got scrapped so they didn't have enough time to produce the boxes.

This is kinda what leads me to think the Columbias won't be produced next year. They could easily use the same boxes that would have even used for Columbias by releasing in a Univesity Blue pair in the "Concord" layout. Obviously instead of black just blue.

Well rumor has it that the Columbias were supposed to release this year and got scrapped so they didn't have enough time to produce the boxes.
This is kinda what leads me to think the Columbias won't be produced next year. They could easily use the same boxes that would have even used for Columbias by releasing in a Univesity Blue pair in the "Concord" layout. Obviously instead of black just blue.
Agree 100%

I'm curious to why people are against another release of space jams? Columbias are dope but considering JB quality that patent leather might be urine yellow upon purchase. I'd vote for Space Jams if given the chance. Or even those VDAY Red lows as a mid...

I'm curious to why people are against another release of space jams? Columbias are dope but considering JB quality that patent leather might be urine yellow upon purchase. I'd vote for Space Jams if given the chance. Or even those VDAY Red lows as a mid...

Nobody is against it, I'd love for them to release next year but you have to be realistic.

JB will not release them again this soon.

Why even get hopes up?

Last edited:
XI's releases gets on my nerves. Even though I'm able to cop a few each year, people go stupid over these overrated sneakers.

they gotta release the columbias.. the blue tint sole they put on the 2011 concords would actually look really nice on the columbias
cosign. my 01s look like ****. sole is piss yellow almost brown. patent didn't yellow too bad, but please believe i would overdose the box with silica.

dudes wanting space jams again is ******ed and newbie talk.

edit: how dude above gonna say "please be space jams" and have a DS pair for sale in his sig |I :lol:

Last edited:
Um...everyone couldnt get the "space jams" when they came out the last time, and its kinda pointless to complain about buying a shoe based on its condition years after buying it, when its gonna age anyway. its part of life. deal with it or pass on em.

What they need to do is release those Georgetown XIs. Joints are toooooooooooooooo tough.

im really hoping its the columbia's and hoping im not deployed if they do ever release, sucks to be in the military while being a sneakerhead

Why are Space Jams "kids with special needs", clean up your vocab. JB just released the Breds after the CDPs, why not SJs? 2013 is the year of the V and 2014 is the year of the VI, JB will continue the "year of" + XI.

Why are Space Jams "kids with special needs", clean up your vocab. JB just released the Breds after the CDPs, why not SJs? 2013 is the year of the V and 2014 is the year of the VI, JB will continue the "year of" + XI.

Playoffs weren't scheduled to release though... It was a last minute decision for unknown reasons. So the timeline between the CDP and this resent release Wasn't ideal for JB.

If people actual believe Space Jams will release next year, you better start getting disappointed now.

cosign. my 01s look like ****. sole is piss yellow almost brown. patent didn't yellow too bad, but please believe i would overdose the box with silica.
dudes wanting space jams again is ******ed and newbie talk.
edit: how dude above gonna say "please be space jams" and have a DS pair for sale in his sig |I :lol:

I agree, I hope it would be the Columbias also. I do not care if many people don't like them for various reasons, they need to be re-retroed. In addition, since a group of people do not like them, I might get a better chance to get a pair or two if/when they get re-retroed (or not since it is an Air Jordan 11). They can release an all-brown Air Jordan 11 and it will still sell out quickly. Although I have two pairs from 2001 in decent condition, I would like a fresh pair one last time with blue-tinted soles please.

I need those, the Air Jordan 1 high black toe (2013), the Air Jordan 6 White/Maroon (hopefully 2014) and Air Jordan 6 White/Sport Blue (hopefully 2014) so I can happily ride into the sunset.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom