Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

This release is definitely to troll out the columbia's. This time next year Jordan Brand will have us by throat begging for the columbia's and then they'll finally confirm them...with a $250 price tag attached. And they'll sell em like hot cakes too smh

Remember who said there would be no snakeskin on these within the first pages of this thread, glad that came to light. :D

of course i have to be the one to go against the grain but...

i like em... lol

love all black shoes. still got love for the xi's. im all in.

wouldve liked to see those snake skin joints drop tho...

Hmmm...

Wonder how these would look with a sole the same color as the blue Jumpman, and yellow pods on the bottom...

STHEBEAST, I need you!

:nerd:

Remember who said there would be no snakeskin on these within the first pages of this thread, glad that came to light. :D
Soo, how many XIs are we gonna get this year? Cuz dude also said more than one. That includes the Laney pack, too.

Here's my post from last year on page 2:

Quote:
The "all-black 11s" will be released in 2013.
wink.gif
I was right... Well, almost.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
love all black shoes. still got love for the xi's. im all in.

I used to like them, but you only need so many black sneakers. Now I find it boring.

And if the weather is bad that i need to wear a all black sneaker, it's probably going to be foam related(boot or kicks).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom