Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Everyone hates this shoe so much that this thread already hit 53 pages, and the shoe wont drop for another nine months. 

LOLZ

Watch how many people warm up to these as RD approaches. 

90% of these people on this site are hypebeasts and resellers....so yeah that would be somewhat of an accurate assessment...

I know a lot of you guys are saying this shoe is trash right now and hope that means good things for the people who plan on buying, but after the white Foam release, I am never basing hype and demand off of NT anymore. Everyone was saying that shoe was hot garbage, they're gonna sit, easy cop, etc. For the first time in a long time, I actually felt good about a release. Then Nike RSVP opens and closes in 10 seconds and ended up turning into the most stressful release since the Bred XIs.
sick.gif
mean.gif
All I'm saying is, the thirst for this shoe will indeed be real, regardless of how much majority of NT hates it.
This isn't the only sneaker related site out there, and not everyone who buys sneakers is on here, so you shouldn't have based the demand for a shoe according to the NT hype or lack thereof in the first place. 

NT just says that so they can keep more pairs, never judge off NT.

It's fairly obvious every foam, foam pro, 11's and other select models will ALL sell out unless its in Europe/Another country.
very true, my buddy in Japan buys his kicks with ease. When he bought his XI SJ, its 2 days after release from a retail.

^man i miss those days here in the states, wednesday release and skipping lunch to go get the newest jordan

Why wait until December and end up fighting crowds over this hideous sneaker when they can be purchased at gas stations nationwide right now for $20. JB should be ashamed of themselves. The shoe looks cheap and fake. My bad fakes are actually built better than Jordans nowadays and at least you can get whatever XI you desire instead of getting ram rodded out of time and money by Jordan Brand. That black midsole cheapens the entire legacy and appeal of the XI. I'm going to start calling these the fake jams.

Why wait until December and end up fighting crowds over this hideous sneaker when they can be purchased at gas stations nationwide right now for $20. JB should be ashamed of themselves. The shoe looks cheap and fake. My bad fakes are actually built better than Jordans nowadays and at least you can get whatever XI you desire instead of getting ram rodded out of time and money by Jordan Brand. That black midsole cheapens the entire legacy and appeal of the XI. I'm going to start calling these the fake jams.
see you in line in December......

^^^^^^
Not those laneys, these...

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

just sayin, and everything else has been on point just like always so far so...

Back
Top Bottom