Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

My guess is all black mesh upper,black patent leather wrapped around as usual, gamma blue sole and varsity maize jumpman that gonna be :smokin IMO

Man, they really need to bring the columbias back. How can you skip over the last 11 that he played in? I really doubt I'll buy some 11s next year if they're not the columbias

My guess is all black mesh upper,black patent leather wrapped around as usual, gamma blue sole and varsity maize jumpman that gonna be :smokin IMO

Or...Same as above except a blue jumpman and yellow traction pods to mask the inferior glue. The yellowing of soles would be camouflaged.

Columbia's would be nice but its more a summer shoe and the shelf life (literally) is like 6 months on these so I wont be doubling up...

[COLOR=#red]I don't post much in JB anymore but no Colombias or Space Jams as speculated. Granted things may change (and I'm certainly no insider) but take it for what it's worth (and steal it if you're Modern Noteriety or xyz sneaker blog). This is the ONLY one I saw; who knows if there may be a QS...
HOLIDAY 2013 378037 006 M 86391 577492 N UNITED STATES F20881 F20881-M7-C1 Active AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO QAM BLACK/GAMMA BLUE-BLCK-VRSTY MZ [/COLOR]

Any pictures?

He believe he just copied and pasted it out of the system so no pics yet.

My guess would be:

Imagine the Breds
Now put a blue sole on the shoe instead of read
Change the Jumpman to yellow
Or flip the blue and yellow

I serious doubt JB would make the patent Blue or yellow.

Last edited:
man im bummed...... didnt really care for another space jam release... but columbias are certainly needed.... of all the colors that dont do well with age, the columbias should be the most retro'd :lol:

.... maybe summer? praying, hoping, holding out hope.

I don't know much about the colors but could that colorway be like a Space Jam version of the DMP 11s that released?

I guess I'll be restoring my retro columbia xi's if they aren't going to be releasing them in december...

AFTER the Columbia's jb should start release the XI mids in many new colorways. This shoe has
Much more potential than just the coolgreys.

It would be nice to come out of no where with a snake skin release.

But most likely the colombias.

That colorway that homie found in the database sound terrible
sick.gif
Yea it sounds disappointing but I'm trying to withhold judgment until some sort of pics surface at least

Would love to see some white XI mids with varsity red patent leather, red jumpman, red herring bone pods and clear outsoles.

I will be severely disappointed if JB just decides to omit the Columbias as if they never existed.

Back
Top Bottom