Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

they never released a version with the jumpman! that was just a sample bro!
Incorrect bro.
Don't quote me on the number, but there was about 10-15 pairs of Anni 11s with the jumpman that were released. Some were shipped to people who ordered regular pairs, and others were shipped to factory/outlet stores.

Incorrect bro.
Don't quote me on the number, but there was about 10-15 pairs of Anni 11s with the jumpman that were released. Some were shipped to people who ordered regular pairs, and others were shipped to factory/outlet stores.

Via Jumpman23

"To continue our Silver Anniversary celebration, we have created 25 special pairs of the Air Jordan 11 that feature both a commemorative patch underneath the sole of the right shoe and an embroidered Jumpman on the heel. These 25 special pairs were put into circulation with the rest of the Silver Anniversary Air Jordan 11’s, and can be found at retail partners that carry these highly sought after kicks. Let the hunt begin."

Jordan Brand is watching this thread....and laughing.

That's all for now...
Hey JB...
atx6bm.gif

for making your shoes overpriced over the last few years. :smh:

He said Oreo IV's, not Oreo VI's

didnt catch that, but i was just making a point using something that sat initially (oreo 6) and saying that wouldnt happen this year if they were to release. the game is now so different that almost anything is selling out

Last edited:
unfortunately they know how to bring everyone out with something that hasnt released since the OG and make it limited and raise the price and it will not stop until they stop selling out first day, sad but true

Just thought I would throw this in.... My source said JB will go hard for the year of the snake, including the holiday XI, and now this drops in Feb when we already have about 13 JB shoes dropping in the same month, so imagine the holiday/Dec release....... Take it for what its worth...

http://niketalk.com/t/522511/yots-year-of-the-snake-2-pair-pacakage

If JB is reading this, I'm looking at that YOTS package and shaking my head at your stupidity. Those are garbage. Most of the new stuff you're putting out looks like hot garbage.

Laughing at us? All the older heads that know a thing or two about what the company used to be are laughing at YOU. >D

View media item 231427

All this new school vs old school stuff is crazy. Im between old and new school im 24 but have been wearing J's since i was a little kid. i just wish it would go back to people wearing what they like and no one buying over hype. But for anyone saying "out with the old in with the new" you are posting in a retro jordan thread for a shoe that came out in 95. If you really wanted out with the old in with the new shouldnt you be in the jordan xx8 forum or melo m9 forum? I personally arent a huge fan of Columbia's mostly because all white (or mostly white) doesnt really do it for me but i hope they release so the people who have been patiently waiting for so long can actually get a fresh pair.

All this new school vs old school stuff is crazy. Im between old and new school im 24 but have been wearing J's since i was a little kid. i just wish it would go back to people wearing what they like and no one buying over hype. But for anyone saying "out with the old in with the new" you are posting in a retro jordan thread for a shoe that came out in 95. If you really wanted out with the old in with the new shouldnt you be in the jordan xx8 forum or melo m9 forum? I personally arent a huge fan of Columbia's mostly because all white (or mostly white) doesnt really do it for me but i hope they release so the people who have been patiently waiting for so long can actually get a fresh pair.

OG columbias were so dang on pretty when the tarheels rocked them tho :nerd:

View media item 231520

OG columbias were so dang on pretty when the tarheels rocked them tho
nerd.gif
Yeh i can def see why people like them but to me they just are my least favorite xi mid. But i would much rather have those than some of the junk nike/jb has come out with lately. I missed out on space jams and aint gonna pay repay prices so if those came out or something close i wouldnt be mad but i think its time for the Columbia's even if im not copping.

As I said before, those who say they don't like the Columbias, and are excited for the other "possible" 11s that come out this year, are in denial.

We know you gonna cop.

I just want the Columbias because its one of the 11s I LEGIT like.

Is it so hard to retro them JB?

Damn.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom