Jordan XI Cool Grey 12/23/2010 Release

Yup doesn't guarantee you a pair but i doubt 1000 people are going to show up on Tuesday to get a wrist band so you'll be getting a pair. Just might not be your size =)

Yup doesn't guarantee you a pair but i doubt 1000 people are going to show up on Tuesday to get a wrist band so you'll be getting a pair. Just might not be your size =)

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

So then we bring back the wristband on the 23rd and get our pair then?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm new to this stuff despite being into shoes and on this site for 5+ years.

Hmm, you think I should get there around 9am?

Wait, what's retail on these bad boys?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good thing I don't buy Jordans anymore. How many times has it been retro'd? With all these crappy designed J out today I'm sure it ain't the last time.

Good thing I don't buy Jordans anymore. How many times has it been retro'd? With all these crappy designed J out today I'm sure it ain't the last time.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Retail $175 + tax.

Last year my cousin went at 6am and he said there was over 500 people in front of him.... ( all this for a wrist band ) then you gota come back the next day bright and early again and wait for your number to be called. The process is worse than work.. Except this year its going to rain on Tuesday, even worse.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Retail $175 + tax.

Last year my cousin went at 6am and he said there was over 500 people in front of him.... ( all this for a wrist band ) then you gota come back the next day bright and early again and wait for your number to be called. The process is worse than work.. Except this year its going to rain on Tuesday, even worse.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

qft

Originally Posted by thapointguy

qft

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

How early do people line up or get there? What's retail on these? I've been extremely out of the world of shoes.
Tuesday wrist bands in the morning i believe. Good luck! You won't need any getting a wrist band. Plenty to go around
Sorry for all the overwhelming questions - Does each wristband get you a pair? Tuesday 12/21...How early though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
The security guard at Serramonte Mall will be giving out wristbands on the 22nd of December, Wednesday at 10am at the back parking lot by the salvation army trailer.
A wristband gives you an advantage to anyone without a wristband and if you're there early you'll get one for sure.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Retail $175 + tax.

there was no 600 people in line. i was about 150th in line and around 10:30 there were about 200 behind me. For the SJ release, serramonte received 1200 pairs. i don't know how many they will receive this year though. just get there at 4am or even 5am and you'll be fine.

Serramonte is the mall who gets the most Js than any other mall around the area FYI

Serramonte, 800 pairs?

How early do people line up or get there? What's retail on these? I've been extremely out of the world of shoes.
Tuesday wrist bands in the morning i believe. Good luck! You won't need any getting a wrist band. Plenty to go around
Sorry for all the overwhelming questions - Does each wristband get you a pair? Tuesday 12/21...How early though?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
The security guard at Serramonte Mall will be giving out wristbands on the 22nd of December, Wednesday at 10am at the back parking lot by the salvation army trailer.
A wristband gives you an advantage to anyone without a wristband and if you're there early you'll get one for sure.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Retail $175 + tax.

there was no 600 people in line. i was about 150th in line and around 10:30 there were about 200 behind me. For the SJ release, serramonte received 1200 pairs. i don't know how many they will receive this year though. just get there at 4am or even 5am and you'll be fine.

Serramonte is the mall who gets the most Js than any other mall around the area FYI

Back
Top Bottom