Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

Idk man. Help me understand
My opinion is based off the 2001 version, which I own, and what I have seen on others. The main issues I have....

1. PL quality is worse. Not only is it thinner, but it also cracks a lot sooner than at least the 95 and 01 versions. PL has absolutely gotten worse over each retro release. I've seen pics of legend blues and other later retros that have fogged/cloudy patent leather way earlier than they should. I also own the 2011 Concords and that patent leather is way worse than the 01s. The retros from about 2010 and on are rampant with this. It's also softer, making it more prone to visible scratches.

2. Synthetic leather upper is thinner, stiff, and gets dirtier faster. It's just the nature of them using cheaper materials across the board.

My opinion is based off the 2001 version, which I own, and what I have seen on others. The main issues I have....

1. PL quality is worse. Not only is it thinner, but it also cracks a lot sooner than at least the 95 and 01 versions. PL has absolutely gotten worse over each retro release. I've seen pics of legend blues and other later retros that have fogged/cloudy patent leather way earlier than they should. I also own the 2011 Concords and that patent leather is way worse than the 01s. The retros from about 2010 and on are rampant with this. It's also softer, making it more prone to visible scratches.

2. Synthetic leather upper is thinner, stiff, and gets dirtier faster. It's just the nature of them using cheaper materials across the board.

These are somewhat stuff that could be beyond nikes control, since they are hiring factories and suppliers for these, and material and suppliers change all the time.

These are somewhat stuff that could be beyond nikes control, since they are hiring factories and suppliers for these, and material and suppliers change all the time.
Take this quote, and tell this to all those that hold magnifying glasses to their sneakers :lol: . I'm not that guy, but some differences are egregious.

As far as lows go, I'm not a lows guy unless its dunks.

Legend Blue 11 returning

Attachments

• 81DCC091-BED2-41AA-B933-94B6E58F92D5.jpeg
    81DCC091-BED2-41AA-B933-94B6E58F92D5.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 104
Just delete this thread. Didn’t realize the one made in 2022 with false info was still around. Lol

Back
Top Bottom