Jordan XI Low "Black Croc" - $170 - 9/19/2015

Both my footlockers, 3 sheikhs,
Footaction, and champs all didn't get these. But these are sitting at shoe palace. Got mine at 6pm

every 11s that are low top are hideous lol
Concords n Breds are Decent

ohwell.gif

Concords n Breds are Decent

:\

AND white/red, Georgetowns and snake skin and citrus and pink snake skin and teal lows all were/are pretty dope. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Forget what they talking...

Personally, I'm a fan of XI lows, in the IE or patent leather form. Get just about every pair I can. Passing on the "referees" this week only because my 2003 breds are still going strong and they look too similar, IMO.

As for these Crocs, I've worn them the last two days and they look great on the feet with khakis and camos. Got some nice looks too. Very pleased with the cop. 

Personally, I'm a fan of XI lows, in the IE or patent leather form. Get just about every pair I can. Passing on the "referees" this week only because my 2003 breds are still going strong and they look too similar, IMO.

As for these Crocs, I've worn them the last two days and they look great on the feet with khakis and camos. Got some nice looks too. Very pleased with the cop. 
guarantee they retro red patent low, baby blue patent low, Navy blue patent, and cool grey low fools will be diving in a pair.

The prices on ebay have dropped over the last 24 hrs, i see some sz 11 from 184-200$.. Those close to retail prices make me wonder, if they are 100% legit

Thanks, my pair is the same except my date is the 12th.... I got my pair from a seller on eBay, when I saw the date stamp it thru me off... I guess it's the little things that throw off the bootleggers

Thanks, my pair is the same except my date is the 12th.... I got my pair from a seller on eBay, when I saw the date stamp it thru me off... I guess it's the little things that throw off the bootleggers
What is the date supposed to mean? The date it was made?

Back
Top Bottom