Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

IMG_3276.jpg
IMG_3277.jpg

Easy purchase at Nike store. 1st in store purchase in years :pimp:

Last edited:
Nike playing some games as usual. Struck out for a 12.5 on SNKRS, then struck out on a 13 on the Nike app, then went back to SNKRS and hit a 13.

Nike playing some games as usual. Struck out for a 12.5 on SNKRS, then struck out on a 13 on the Nike app, then went back to SNKRS and hit a 13.
For real. When I missed on a 12.5 I went back in and the size was out, so grabbed a 12 & hit. I swear that app is always on some BS

Last edited:
What’s up with Finishline charging shipping & it pops up on the screen that you qualify for free shipping???

They not making any sense. :nerd:

Won’t be shopping there anymore. FALSE ADVERTISING. ✌️

LOOK at this Fraud BS:

IMG_7265.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my 12.5 size on SNKRS.
Previous pics give me mild concern regarding toe box and pinky toe crush from the low patent cut, but really hope that's a factory difference ie: all the other threads about 3s, 4s, etc LN3 etc

My size just sold out on finishline after they put the shipping back to free.

**** it. Looks like I ain’t getting these unless they hit disco.

Finishline saw me redeem my status points for $15 off & they immediately pulled my size from the website. 🤷‍♂️:lol:

Let’s hope my size pops back up. Sometimes it does, just gotta keep checking.

Last edited:
Had them in my cart, went to YouTube to hear what weartesters’ nightwing had to say about them. Went back to the website & they were gone.

lol they didnt want me using my $15 off status rewards. Finishline stops at nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom