Jordan XI Low Space Jam - May 18, 2024

Dear Nike Talkers,
When I was just a child I bought a poster and hung it in my bedroom that I purchased from the legendary Scholastic school book fair. It was MJ wearing the space jams in game…. dunking if my memory serves me correct, could be wrong . If anyone has access to that image please post it. I’d like to print it up for my current man cave. Thank you in advance. 🙏🏽

Dear Nike Talkers,
When I was just a child I bought a poster and hung it in my bedroom that I purchased from the legendary Scholastic school book fair. It was MJ wearing the space jams in game…. dunking if my memory serves me correct, could be wrong . If anyone has access to that image please post it. I’d like to print it up for my current man cave. Thank you in advance. 🙏🏽
Was it in Orlando or Chicago?

One hand or two hand?
gettyimages-75573992-612x612.jpg
michael-jordan-air-jordan-11-space-jam-1995-2.jpg
the-chicago-bulls-michael-jordan-is-all-alone-as-he-slams-in-a-dunk-during-the-third-quarter-o...jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if these will sit long enough to get a discount.

I just used some headstarts on the FLX app but realized I probably won’t need the headstarts since it looks like the demand won’t be there. They’re already priced below $190 on StockX and will surely continue to dip

If these can eventually be had for $140 I’d rather wait since I just tripled up on the MB4’s

Can anyone help with 11 low sizing? Got my first pair of 11s last year with the gratitudes, and I went .5 size up on those and they’re still pretty damn snug and borderline uncomfortable. Was planning to go .5 size up on these lows, as I don’t wanna get heel slip. Would appreciate advice. 🙏🏻

Can anyone help with 11 low sizing? Got my first pair of 11s last year with the gratitudes, and I went .5 size up on those and they’re still pretty damn snug and borderline uncomfortable. Was planning to go .5 size up on these lows, as I don’t wanna get heel slip. Would appreciate advice. 🙏🏻
.5 size up on the 11 lows should be good

I have a wide foot and I’m 9.5 on AJ 1s but I go half size up on Jordan 11 mids and 11 lows

i never bought into higher patent leather being original the patent heights on the low cuts ( and the 72/10s) are better IMO
Honestly I really think its in between. The only year that is was seriously too high was the 2016 space jams. That was the first year they decided raise the PL and its just way too high. Just makes the shoe look ugly compared to other versions. They are slightly lowered on pairs now, but going a little lower would be perfect. The super high PL gives the shoe a very stiff look imo.

Back
Top Bottom