Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

Ughh, picked up my eblens pair. The patent leather cut is as bad as the cdp bred xi om the right shoe. Extremely dissapointed :frown:

Ughh, picked up my eblens pair. The patent leather cut is as bad as the cdp bred xi om the right shoe. Extremely dissapointed :frown:

PATENT CUT ON THESE ARE NO BUENO LOL.. JB IS LUCKY I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS COLORWAY

Finally got shipping confirmation today.
Only got the reds but might have to go ahead and get the gums on a restock.
That navy blue mesh has a serious glow to it

Anybody actually take the L on these? Entered the drawing for a social media inept friend and he ended up getting his own pair. Now I have a size 11 headed my way...

mad.gif

That's too bad man, I'm sorry to see this.  I wonder if the place of purchase will accept a return?  I'd be upset if I received these too.  

Ok so I thought this was the proper place to air my grievances. I received a 250.00 Nike gift card from the wife for my birthday a few weeks back. Tried to update payment info Friday before the blk/red 12's dropped. No bueno come Saturday morning, lucked out via finishline on those. Brings me to this past sadderday tried to enter the "drawing" kept receiving errors, again went to finishline around 12pm and was able to hit on both lows. Nike don't want my money no more?

Ok so I thought this was the proper place to air my grievances. I received a 250.00 Nike gift card from the wife for my birthday a few weeks back. Tried to update payment info Friday before the blk/red 12's dropped. No bueno come Saturday morning, lucked out via finishline on those. Brings me to this past sadderday tried to enter the "drawing" kept receiving errors, again went to finishline around 12pm and was able to hit on both lows. Nike don't want my money no more?
idk about their payment policy but with snkrs that aint even an option

>:

That's too bad man, I'm sorry to see this.  I wonder if the place of purchase will accept a return?  I'd be upset if I received these too.  

They are a final sale on release day jordans. I will just wear this pair and hope my 2nd pair comes in better than that.

Got my shipping com size 10 via nike

Saw them in personn didnt like

Would help out a nter

For the right price....

It's all done now and good on you for being willing to help somebody out, but in the future to avoid the issue you should lose the extra dots after price. Makes it seem like you're implying something shady instead of just retail + Shipping and fees covered :lol:

Back
Top Bottom