Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

The more and more I look at the navy's I'm thinking about copping, I hated them at first even called them ugly a few pages ago but my opinion is changing alot on them.

I haven't done phone order in quite awhile and shocked to read here about the different service you get depending on the rep you get? How can they not find the item by name only? On most sites we can find by name or # so why can't they? Sad to think how much $$ they lost by not placing orders from people who didn't have the # ! Hope those calls were recorded for Quality Control rocked my blues last night and local ER reported increase in broken neck cases [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Just copped the navy's for 220 on eBay, fell in love after seeing some new pics and reviews on eBay

Luckily i was able to get both 
smokin.gif

I wish they would'n t have dropped both at once tho sheesh

Entered The Draw for each CW.

Won the red. Missed on the Navy.

Not a complaint. Never look a gift horse and all. That said, I was doubtful I'd hit on either, and definitely wanted the Navy more.

All we see when rockin'anything on foot, is the view from above. And, that pic on SNKRS just upsets me more each time I see it. Those Navy are [emoji]128293[/emoji] IMO. View media item 2061993
Congrats to all that got theirs, either CW.

Back
Top Bottom