Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

As long as they are nikes it doesn't matter where they came from. I have mixed and matched many pairs to have perfect sets.

Last edited:
anyone need a pair of the navys in size 11 before i send em back to shoepalace? im not trying to make any profit. just what i paid for them + ship to you.

if i mix and match and send a left shoe from shoepalace back to Nike, will they know? how about vice versa?
Bruh you are good. The only difference will be productions dates. But most left and right shoes have different production dates anyways.

hmm i just got told by multiple people that they are able to tell if its from a diff retailer. dont know if i should risk it now lol

They won't be able to tell fam, I just this did this with the red 11 lows and Metallic 1s on Saturday. Kept the better looking pairs and returned the crappy ones. One of the shoes I gave back to Nike was from Kicks USA :lol: .. as long as they aren't worn they won't care.

if i mix and match and send a left shoe from shoepalace back to Nike, will they know? how about vice versa?
Bruh you are good. The only difference will be productions dates. But most left and right shoes have different production dates anyways.
hmm i just got told by multiple people that they are able to tell if its from a diff retailer. dont know if i should risk it now lol
They won't be able to tell fam, I just this did this with the red 11 lows and Metallic 1s on Saturday. Kept the better looking pairs and returned the crappy ones. One of the shoes I gave back to Nike was from Kicks USA
laugh.gif
.. as long as they aren't worn they won't care.
good looking out fam! repped! did u return em at a niketown? or did you mail em back in?

They won't be able to tell fam, I just this did this with the red 11 lows and Metallic 1s on Saturday. Kept the better looking pairs and returned the crappy ones. One of the shoes I gave back to Nike was from Kicks USA :lol: .. as long as they aren't worn they won't care.

HOW DOES THIS WORK REFUND WISE?? IF YOU DIDNT COP FROM THEM.. HOW DO THEY GIVE YOU BACK THE FUNDS.. AND WHATS THE ADDRESS TO SEND TO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT.. JUST CURIOUS

They won't be able to tell fam, I just this did this with the red 11 lows and Metallic 1s on Saturday. Kept the better looking pairs and returned the crappy ones. One of the shoes I gave back to Nike was from Kicks USA
laugh.gif
.. as long as they aren't worn they won't care.
HOW DOES THIS WORK REFUND WISE?? IF YOU DIDNT COP FROM THEM.. HOW DO THEY GIVE YOU BACK THE FUNDS.. AND WHATS THE ADDRESS TO SEND TO IF YOU DONT HAVE IT.. JUST CURIOUS
well, you gotta have copped a pair from them. then you have your other pairs from other retailers. you mix n match shoes from the diff retailers until you find the best set. then the leftovers, you send them back to nike for a refund.

if you didnt cop a pair from nike, of course this wont work cause you cant just send random pairs back to NDC willy nilly.

well, you gotta have copped a pair from them. then you have your other pairs from other retailers. you mix n match shoes from the diff retailers until you find the best set. then the leftovers, you send them back to nike for a refund.

if you didnt cop a pair from nike, of course this wont work cause you cant just send random pairs back to NDC willy nilly.
Again the only way the can tell is by production dates. That's it! And there's a chance that those are the same. That's the only differences of the shoes.

Again the only way the can tell is by production dates. That's it! And there's a chance that those are the same. That's the only differences of the shoes.
yup i hear you loud and clear. what i meant to say to him was that if he didnt cop any pairs from nike, then this method wouldnt work cause he wouldnt have an order # to send shoes back for to get refunded lol

Last edited:

good looking out fam! repped! did u return em at a niketown? or did you mail em back in?

I returned them at a local Nike Outlet. Just make sure you have the debit or credit card you used to make the initial payment. Refund may take a little longer if you paid with PayPal.

You have to have at least one pair from Nike in order for it work.

Also, I'm glad you were able to pick up that extra size 11, the one I had for you from Nike was BUTCHERED when I opened the box :smh:

Can't believe I struck out on release day and missed the restocks. Any retailers still showing them?
 fordham ave finishline in NYC had reds when i called for the blues this afternoon. another NTer i tried tothrow the oop to with the info told me after that they had size 11s in the reds. give em a call tomorrow if thats your size and u want the reds. worth a try.

Last edited:
These all Deadstock. Legend Blue XI, Retro XX black, Just Don Beach, Alternate 89 retro 4, Retro Cement 4 (2016), Retro Maroon 6, Black and Chrome retro 6 low, Marvin Martian retro 7, Blue Dusk Retro 7, Anthracite Retro 9, New York retro 10, Heiress Retro 10, Citrus Retro XI low, Retro Bred XI low, Retro Cherry XI low, Retro XI low Cobalt,72-10 Retro XI, Retro Master XII, French Blue Retro XII (2 pair), Retro Flu Game XII, Wings XII, Retro XIII Playoffs low.
Do y'all think that I need some more lol.

These all Deadstock. Legend Blue XI, Retro XX black, Just Don Beach, Alternate 89 retro 4, Retro Cement 4 (2016), Retro Maroon 6, Black and Chrome retro 6 low, Marvin Martian retro 7, Blue Dusk Retro 7, Anthracite Retro 9, New York retro 10, Heiress Retro 10, Citrus Retro XI low, Retro Bred XI low, Retro Cherry XI low, Retro XI low Cobalt,72-10 Retro XI, Retro Master XII, French Blue Retro XII (2 pair), Retro Flu Game XII, Wings XII, Retro XIII Playoffs low.

Sounds like a question that doesn't have anything to do with anyone else on this forum besides you. We have no clue about your closet space, funds, financial responsibilities, or satisfaction with your collection. I'd suggest going out to a local Starbucks, getting yourself a cofee and a brownie, and mulling this question over while enjoying both.

Also, wear your damn shoes.

That PL cut on that right shoe is awesome compared to some others I've seen. I flat out took a  pair back to finishline because of it

Nice starter collection. And please wear them because there's absolutely no resale value for 80% of the items you have listed. Enjoy the collection.

BINGO .. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT :lol: .. I WAS TRIPPING WHEN I SAW SOMEONE SAID "I RETURNED KICKS FROM JIMMY JAZZ" AS IF THEY NEVER COPPED FROM NDC TO BEGIN WITH. captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 LMAO JESUS.. WHAT A SHAME.. MY SECOND PAIR DEF LOOKED BETTER THAN MY FIRST BUT IT WASNT THAT BAD.. I STILL WANT TO KEEP BOTH BUT I WANT TO GET METALLIC V'S AND DONT WANNA SHELL OUT ANYMORE CASH ON KICKS.. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Footlocker on 34th btwn 5 and 6th, got a secret restock of about 10 pairs. When I left they had 2 size 10 left only.

Back
Top Bottom