Jordan XI Low White/Red Summer '16 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPS

airjordan11lowwhitevarsityredblack01.jpg
 do they fit like these?????????????????????????????

so safe to say nike made a lot of these? starting to think the gold lows are gonna be limited. 

i hate to say it only the white reds were worth copping. if the navy pair would of been a navy sole or clear then im in. but on the bright side the navy pair is gonna last longger

Lurking to see how peeps did in other states..we had a fcfs here in Oregon at one store line started at 6am went with my high schooler he got the reds I looked at navy's but passed..couldn't get past the gum bottoms..just not my flavor..quality looked better than I expected Ive never had lows only mids tryed the navy's tts it was toe crunch city..no VIP no military discount for QS helped me on my decision as well..

how is that hard to believe? sounds like you have some kind of cult/roll with popular opinion to be cool type of mentality

i like what i like

i never been into primarily white shoes

shouldn't be something that difficult to wrap your head around especially given you are probably another overly sensitive 35+ 

NT really is the only place I've seen online where so many dudes get wrapped up in others opinions as it if effects their security levels…stuff is weird 
Bro calm yo broad asss down.
Talkin about cults and somebody tryin to be cool :smh:

Nizzle I meant "hard to believe" from the standpoint that nizzles was on these heavy back in the day.
Doors got torn down tryin to get 11s.
You remember how the OG Cool Grey drop was?
My bad. You probably think those are trash too.
You obviously must be one of them "I don't like these cause everybody else like these" tryin to be "different" type cats.

Or maybe you were too scared to line up at the mall at 3 in the morning to be first in line to get the OG lows back in the day.
I'm pretty sure all the news reports of people being jacked for Js, and people tearing down doors at malls when the Cool Greys dropped scared the hell out of you :rofl:

Where the NT OGs at that remember the pics of the Carolina and Red lows being on the site several months before release date back in the day?
I'm proud to be a loyal member of NIKETALK :nthat:

Quite a journey today... Went to NY LA at the Grove after failing online for the cherry. I was about 25th in line and they sold out of 9.5s after the first 15 customers wtf... So I bought 10s and on my way home stopped by NY Beverly Hills and walked in and surprisingly they had 9.5 at 1130am Lmao. So clutch.

I WENT TO NTNY FOR THESE SINCE THEY DID FCFS AND I NEVER DID A RAFFLE.. I WAS ABLE TO GET MY LADY AND I A PAIR OF THE WHITE/REDS… I GOT THERE LIKE JUST BEFORE 5AM AND THERE WERE LIKE 8 PPL AHEAD OF ME. THE *** BEFORE ME (TWO EMPTY CHAIRS) SHOWED UP AT LIKE 630 WITH 5 PPL :stoneface: … IT DIDNT MATTER THOUGH BC I WAS SO CLOSE THAT I KNEW I'D GET MY SIZE. FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS RELEASE.. NTNY NEVER GOT IN A 5.5 OR 3 IN GS FOR THE REDS.. NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. AND I DOUBT IT WAS SHADY BUSINESS BC I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE FRONT IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN EMPLOYEES… THATS TWO WHOLE SIZE RUNS. THEY NEVER EVEN GOT THE BLUE GUMS IN GS SIZES AT ALL.. LIKE NOT EVEN ONE PAIR.. MY GUESS IS THEIR SHIPMENT GOT SCREWED OR SOMETHING FUNNY. I HAD TO GO HALF A SIZE UP FOR MY LADY AND COP A 5.5 RESELL AND SEE WHICH FITS BEST. EITHER WAY, WE'RE GOOD.. HATED HAVING TO LINE UP; ITS DEF NOT MY THING BUT IM GLAD I GOT MY PAIR.. THE PIC BELOW IS THE ONE I SNAPPED WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE.

I WAITED 15 YEARS FOR THIS DAMN SHOE.. IN THE 10TH GRADE I GOT WHATEVER MONEY I COULD FIND TOGETHER AND WAITED ONLINE AT A FOOTLOCKER IN THE BRONX AND WAS LIKE 10TH OR SO IN LINE AND I GET TO THE FRONT ONLY TO HEAR "SOLD OUT" … HAD TO SETTLE FOR THE CAROLINA BLU'S… GETTING THIS SHOE AFTER 15 YEARS FELT SO GOOD.. I KNOW THEYRE LEGIT BC THEYRE FROM NTNY AND I DIDNT PAY A CENT OVER RETAIL.. IM GETTNG LIT TONIGHT

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WANTED A PAIR AND ATE

View media item 2056121View media item 2056122

Bro calm yo broad asss down.
Talkin about cults and somebody tryin to be cool :smh:

Nizzle I meant "hard to believe" from the standpoint that nizzles was on these heavy back in the day.
Doors got torn down tryin to get 11s.
You remember how the OG Cool Grey drop was?
My bad. You probably think those are trash too.
You obviously must be one of them "I don't like these cause everybody else like these" tryin to be "different" type cats.

Or maybe you were too scared to line up at the mall at 3 in the morning to be first in line to get the OG lows back in the day.
I'm pretty sure all the news reports of people being jacked for Js, and people tearing down doors at malls when the Cool Greys dropped scared the hell out of you :rofl:

Where the NT OGs at that remember the pics of the Carolina and Red lows being on the site several months before release date back in the day?
I'm proud to be a loyal member of NIKETALK :nthat:

[emoji]127931[/emoji]

Able to grab a few pairs off of FNL, both pairs for me and one of the homies and another pair for the other homie! FNL checkout process is a mess but it beats losing on the Draw for a change and FTL being so bull!!!!

I WENT TO NTNY FOR THESE SINCE THEY DID FCFS AND I NEVER DID A RAFFLE.. I WAS ABLE TO GET MY LADY AND I A PAIR OF THE WHITE/REDS… I GOT THERE LIKE JUST BEFORE 5AM AND THERE WERE LIKE 8 PPL AHEAD OF ME. THE *** BEFORE ME (TWO EMPTY CHAIRS) SHOWED UP AT LIKE 630 WITH 5 PPL :stoneface: … IT DIDNT MATTER THOUGH BC I WAS SO CLOSE THAT I KNEW I'D GET MY SIZE. FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS RELEASE.. NTNY NEVER GOT IN A 5.5 OR 3 IN GS FOR THE REDS.. NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. AND I DOUBT IT WAS SHADY BUSINESS BC I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE FRONT IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN EMPLOYEES… THATS TWO WHOLE SIZE RUNS. THEY NEVER EVEN GOT THE BLUE GUMS IN GS SIZES AT ALL.. LIKE NOT EVEN ONE PAIR.. MY GUESS IS THEIR SHIPMENT GOT SCREWED OR SOMETHING FUNNY. I HAD TO GO HALF A SIZE UP FOR MY LADY AND COP A 5.5 RESELL AND SEE WHICH FITS BEST. EITHER WAY, WE'RE GOOD.. HATED HAVING TO LINE UP; ITS DEF NOT MY THING BUT IM GLAD I GOT MY PAIR.. THE PIC BELOW IS THE ONE I SNAPPED WHEN I FIRST GOT THERE.

I WAITED 15 YEARS FOR THIS DAMN SHOE.. IN THE 10TH GRADE I GOT WHATEVER MONEY I COULD FIND TOGETHER AND WAITED ONLINE AT A FOOTLOCKER IN THE BRONX AND WAS LIKE 10TH OR SO IN LINE AND I GET TO THE FRONT ONLY TO HEAR "SOLD OUT" … HAD TO SETTLE FOR THE CAROLINA BLU'S… GETTING THIS SHOE AFTER 15 YEARS FELT SO GOOD.. I KNOW THEYRE LEGIT BC THEYRE FROM NTNY AND I DIDNT PAY A CENT OVER RETAIL.. IM GETTNG LIT TONIGHT

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WANTED A PAIR AND ATE

View media item 2056121View media item 2056122
whats stopping someone from throwing those chairs into the streets and act like it never existed?

Back
Top Bottom