Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Its funny you guys complain about the 175$ pricetag for a new pair of spacejams
Yet a lot of you are willing to spend 300, 400 or more for a yellowed pair that may or may not be wearable
smh.gif

just be happy JB is doing SOME good...

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay$300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.

more pics need t surface but im sure they will soon, hope this is true, dont care how much they cost, i'll copp

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Its funny you guys complain about the 175$ pricetag for a new pair of spacejams
Yet a lot of you are willing to spend 300, 400 or more for a yellowed pair that may or may not be wearable
smh.gif

just be happy JB is doing SOME good...
- Releasing the Space Jam is great, but the rape price is not. Like you, I would rather spend $175 on a pair that I can rock rather than
spending 400-600 on a pair that I can't rock. But what if the Space Jam actually sell/sold out for $175 on the release day?
JB might take this into consideration and release future retros for the same price or even higher, and that would suck major balls.

175$ pricetag for a new pair of spacejams
Remember the threads asking if you'd pay more for J's that you really wanted from JB. Everyone said yeah, but when they see the price tag for the wht/rd XII's & SJ XI's everyone gets mad?!. SMH @ NT

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay $300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.
exactly, people debating this need to read my post a few pages back, I basically weighed it all, and this is only gonna screw us over now, and inthe long run

We're getting XIs for 175$ but we're getting XIIs at the original price? See what hype does. It keeps us broke and makes JB rich. Thanks a lothypebeast of America and abroad. As long as y'all keep ho*ing, JB damn sure gonna keep pimpin'.

wait... sorry if i'm not up to date... havent been here for a while.. but are they reallllllly bringing retro space jam's this year and not the fusionones??? and 175 is nothing for fresh spacejams when i payed 500 for the 2000 ones! someone please confirm this

eyes.gif

I guess. If they look anything like the CDP XI's, pass. These junts better look like OG's with that price tag.

These are one of my grails and was about to drop 450-500 on them 6-12 months ago but now I can double up with change easy.

ok im def coppin 2x, but +@#, where did the $175 price tag come from? wasnt the last time some xi's dropped alone for $125?

^^^^ yEAHH BUT TIME HAVE CHANGE
I KNOW $175 IS A HIGH PRICE BUT NOT FOR A FRESH PAIR OF SPACE JAMS

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay $300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.
It seem like you're one of the very few with some common sense in here.Ohh if the price is $200 I'll buy or I don't care if thequality is *!+#*% I'll buy hahhahah. That's why Jordan Brand love you guys.

lets take it back to the old days
happy.gif

THANK JB FOR BRINGING US BACK THIS ILLUSTRIOUS SNEAKER

It's funny how many people jump at the slightest bit of hype. For all you know that's an older retro pair that's been kept DS. The pic is croppedso tight that there's no way of telling. Hell, I can go take a pic of a small area of my Bordeaux's and start a thread with a fake price, sku # &release date and most of this forum will go nuts with page after page of "copped x whatever" posts thinking it's an actual retro.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

We're getting XIs for 175$ but we're getting XIIs at the original price? See what hype does. It keeps us broke and makes JB rich. Thanks a lot hypebeast of America and abroad. As long as y'all keep ho*ing, JB damn sure gonna keep pimpin'.

THIS IS SO SO SO TRUE .....

and the beat goes on ....

Has anyone seen actual pics of these yet? That sample pic was really suspect. Can't wait to see actual pics. It seems as though there is some competitionbetween JB and Nike becauise Nike has been dropping some serious heat this year including all of the foams. Now we will begin to see the city series x'sand lots of xii's and soon enough VI's. May be a great two years for JB!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

We're getting XIs for 175$ but we're getting XIIs at the original price? See what hype does. It keeps us broke and makes JB rich. Thanks a lot hypebeast of America and abroad. As long as y'all keep ho*ing, JB damn sure gonna keep pimpin'.

THIS IS SO SO SO TRUE .....

and the beat goes on ....

XII's are releasing for $150 this year, last VI's that came out were $150. $175 is a higher increase than those 2, but still the retail prices havebeen going up on retroes recently

Back
Top Bottom