Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Originally Posted by shoeheadlao

Where's the source, i still need more solid information
This is why NT old timers left, cuz newbies with 199 posts gets in here and questions sources.
If your so discrediting why dont u go get some sources of your own instead of doubting contributors?

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Originally Posted by shoeheadlao

Where's the source, i still need more solid information
This is why NT old timers left, cuz newbies with 199 posts gets in here and questions sources.
If your so discrediting why dont u go get some sources of your own instead of doubting contributors?

whoa calm down
laugh.gif
i went to his profile, he became member in 07. but yeaatleast be happy we got some info

$175 is not bad for retail, i rather pay $175 on spacejams that are being retroed then
paying $175-$185 for spiz'ikes & XX3's.

well in terms of the pricing people have to understand that if you don't buy someone else will and with this release believe me they are not worried aboutwho is getting what, JB knows what they are doing, how long have they been in business now, ask yourself that question before bloggin

it's 175 for a reason... It will probably come with a Space Jam shirt or even a jersey? I don't think they'll move it up 50$ just for the hell ofit.

Originally Posted by never wear them

it's 175 for a reason... It will probably come with a Space Jam shirt or even a jersey? I don't think they'll move it up 50$ just for the hell of it.

i doubt it will come with anything

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

eyes.gif

I guess. If they look anything like the CDP XI's, pass. These junts better look like OG's with that price tag.

seriously....
with that price they better come with something extra ( its gona be some pack gimmick with a shirt or something)

or they better come out like this!!!!

3332239048_a14762812f.jpg

3331332535_257e168c33.jpg
i prefer a bluer tint on the soles.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay $300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.
exactly, people debating this need to read my post a few pages back, I basically weighed it all, and this is only gonna screw us over now, and in the long run
Jewelzm3: "It seem like you're one of the very few with some common sense in here.Ohh if the price is $200 I'll buy or I don't care if the quality is *!+#*% I'll buy hahhahah. That's why Jordan Brand love you guys. "

Exactly. It's a shame that most people on here don't see that. Why let a company like Jordan Brand walk all over you? There is no reason people should have to pay that much money to get some shoes that they like. JB's prices are unreasonable. This is just ridiculous. People are so materialistic and will pay whatever amount it takes, but money is tight right now. Don't fall into their trap. If they try to sell stuff at unreasonable prices, they should suffer.

i've been saying this for years! the jordan brand has been playing ALL YA'LL for fools n majority of you guys still don't get it. u guys really can't look pass the schemes they be throwing at ya'll? are you guys so blinded by what your friends and buddies are wearing that you have to shell out $300 on a pair of classics and a pair of crap that no body wants? have fun paying 175 for this, more like $200 after stores jack up the prices. is it me or did jordan brand deliberately plan the rubber sole so ya'll can keep buying a brand new pair? hrmmmm..somethin to think about.

OH I WILL TRUST ME
GIVE IT UP.....IF U AINT BUYIN EM THEN DONT.....U AINT GONNA CONVINCE ANYBODY TO NOT BUY EM......WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS WORKS .....QUIT COMIN IN HERE CRYIN.....I'M JUST HAPPY THESE DROPPIN AT ALL. ...U NOT SAYIN ANYTHING WE DONT ALREADY KNOW....AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO HERE THAT SH*# WE KNOW THE DEAL.

lol...blinded ##$ fool. i ain't stopping ya'll from copping, just trying to show ya what the deal is with jordans. don't get me wrong, i used to wear jordans alot, but then i realized that kinda crap they be pullin so i decided to stop supporting the brand. by all means, if you have the loot and want the shoes that bad then go cop it nothing wrong with that, but if u just a hypebeast with nothing else in mind but what your friends are wearing then it becomes kinda sad.

good release tho, haven't seen sjs in ages ever since i sold my retros like 3-4 years back.

yeah, the price may be okay now, but theyre gonna keep raising it every release, the MSRP will be 300 before you know it

JB should make a second version of its retros called the premiere line or something. Like for the spacejam retro they could drop a spacejam version like the 11/12 CDP quality....
sick.gif
....then have a spacejam premiere retro which would cost more and be as close to the OG as possible.
Like this:
Spacejam Retro = $175
Spacejam Premiere Retro = $230-$250 .....for all u who complain about the quality and price not measuring up.

Either way i would still pay $175 for CDP quality so i could care less. But i would cop one pair of premieres to have on ice...
just a thought.....
Oh god... really????

Are you REALLY recommending that JB charge us 250 for quality that was 125 a few yearsago!?

I'm looking forward to pics, I just don't want to see the jumpman on the left shoe facing the wrong way.

JB should make a second version of its retros called the premiere line or something. Like for the spacejam retro they could drop a spacejam version like the 11/12 CDP quality....
sick.gif
....then have a spacejam premiere retro which would cost more and be as close to the OG as possible.
Like this:
Spacejam Retro = $175
Spacejam Premiere Retro = $230-$250 .....for all u who complain about the quality and price not measuring up.

Either way i would still pay $175 for CDP quality so i could care less. But i would cop one pair of premieres to have on ice...
just a thought.....
Oh god... really????

Are you REALLY recommending that JB charge us 250 for quality that was 125 a few years ago!?
actually its closer to nine years, but anyways. Unfortunately i wouldnt mind....
ohwell.gif
.. the thought having a brand new 01 pair that was just made is a dream.

sick.gif
Like this:
Spacejam Retro = $175

just a thought.....
Oh god... really????

Are you REALLY recommending that JB charge us 250 for quality that was 125 a few years ago!?
do u know how long its been since these were out...? Not quite a few years ago. People payin $375 + for some Air Yeezys that are supposedly greatquality.....u wouldnt drop $230 for some Spacejams of that quality...? I would. People wanna have there cake and eat it too....but it dont work that way.People to busy complaining about quality and price. If the price is to high or the quality aint good anough dont buy em...simple. Theres no such thing as dirtcheap quality Spacejams....get over it. Or go cop some fakes off ebay for $69.00.....all the whining ruins the release for people who could care less.

there is no such thing as quality when it comes to the XIs..... what, 2 inches of "leather?" No. its just patent and mesh on this shoe

The only thing to complain about this shoe is, the "cut/mold" which lies under craftsmanship.

I know JB is raising the price because they know they can get away with it. They could probably charge$200/pair for Spacejams and still move the entire inventory. But why do they want to rob their loyal customers like that? A shoe that sold for $125 in '01isn't worth $175 now. Nike retros a lot shoes for essentially the same price as the OGs, so why not JB?

there is no such thing as quality when it comes to the XIs..... what, 2 inches of "leather?" No. its just patent and mesh on this shoe

The only thing to complain about this shoe is, the "cut/mold" which lies under craftsmanship.

i agree....but either way i dont care.....its either CDP quality Spacejams or No Spacejams at all....i'll take my 2-3 pair of CDP quality Spacejams andkeep it pushin with a big
happy.gif
......no time to complain to many otherquality kicks droppin this year.

^^Just be happy that JB is going to retro one of the best shoes as a quickstrike and at the highest retail price ever? I'm not one of those willing to pay $300-$400 for old shoes. I am also not willing to pay $175 retail for one pair of shoes. You guys can get raped by JB, but not me.
exactly, people debating this need to read my post a few pages back, I basically weighed it all, and this is only gonna screw us over now, and in the long run
Jewelzm3: "It seem like you're one of the very few with some common sense in here.Ohh if the price is $200 I'll buy or I don't care if the quality is *!+#*% I'll buy hahhahah. That's why Jordan Brand love you guys. "

Exactly. It's a shame that most people on here don't see that. Why let a company like Jordan Brand walk all over you? There is no reason people should have to pay that much money to get some shoes that they like. JB's prices are unreasonable. This is just ridiculous. People are so materialistic and will pay whatever amount it takes, but money is tight right now. Don't fall into their trap. If they try to sell stuff at unreasonable prices, they should suffer.

i've been saying this for years! the jordan brand has been playing ALL YA'LL for fools n majority of you guys still don't get it. u guys really can't look pass the schemes they be throwing at ya'll? are you guys so blinded by what your friends and buddies are wearing that you have to shell out $300 on a pair of classics and a pair of crap that no body wants? have fun paying 175 for this, more like $200 after stores jack up the prices. is it me or did jordan brand deliberately plan the rubber sole so ya'll can keep buying a brand new pair? hrmmmm..somethin to think about.

OH I WILL TRUST ME
GIVE IT UP.....IF U AINT BUYIN EM THEN DONT.....U AINT GONNA CONVINCE ANYBODY TO NOT BUY EM......WE ALL KNOW HOW THIS WORKS .....QUIT COMIN IN HERE CRYIN.....I'M JUST HAPPY THESE DROPPIN AT ALL. ...U NOT SAYIN ANYTHING WE DONT ALREADY KNOW....AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO HERE THAT SH*# WE KNOW THE DEAL.

lol...blinded ##$ fool. i ain't stopping ya'll from copping, just trying to show ya what the deal is with jordans. don't get me wrong, i used to wear jordans alot, but then i realized that kinda crap they be pullin so i decided to stop supporting the brand. by all means, if you have the loot and want the shoes that bad then go cop it nothing wrong with that, but if u just a hypebeast with nothing else in mind but what your friends are wearing then it becomes kinda sad.

good release tho, haven't seen sjs in ages ever since i sold my retros like 3-4 years back.

yeah, the price may be okay now, but theyre gonna keep raising it every release, the MSRP will be 300 before you know it

Not many folks are aware of the economy here on Niketalk.

The prices of just about everything has went up. I'm still outraged at the sight of 35 cent bags of chips instead of 25.

Originally Posted by Lynell

The prices of just about everything has went up. I'm still outraged at the sight of 35 cent bags of chips instead of 25.

im still pissed that you have to pay 10 cents for bbq sauce at BK!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Lynell

im still pissed that you have to pay 10 cents for bbq sauce at BK!!!!!!!
mad.gif

People aren't really aware of inflation either. Not a whole lot of things costs the same now as it did in 2001

Back
Top Bottom