Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

Plain and simple from my point of view...

If they're 01 or DMP quality, I will shell out that 175.

But if its that CDP garbage quality with thin %!! laces. I will pass like Nash in his prime.

THANKS FOR THE INFO MARCSJ08
pimp.gif

BUT DAMN 175 PLUS TAX
mad.gif

I agree with the majority $175 is outta line for pre yellowed soles, 175 is just outta control period ................

I.m.o. the dmp 11's aint much better than the cdp 11's as far as quality and yes I do own the dmp's so Im speaking from experience....

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I have to call ducktales on this one! LOOK AT THE BOTTOM ALREADY YELLOWED. Jordan Vrand isn't going to release an already yellowed shoe! Doesn't make sense. Some people just like attention. We get sample pics all of the time and never some shot like that. Don't fooled people!

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I have to call ducktales on this one! LOOK AT THE BOTTOM ALREADY YELLOWED. Jordan Vrand isn't going to release an already yellowed shoe! Doesn't make sense. Some people just like attention. We get sample pics all of the time and never some shot like that. Don't fooled people!

cdp 5s...
A lot of the Green Bean Vs were the same too.....I remember I had inspect 3-4 pairs before I picked out one.

I Think We Should Make A Petition For The Space Jams To Be Released With Tinted Blue Soles Like The Og Colombias..As A Matter Of Fact. Nike Has Been ReleasingA Few Pairs With The Permanent Blue Sole. Why Can't JB Do Such Thing? Quite Disappointing If You Ask Me. But Yeah.. JB, I Hope You're Reading ThisLol.. Give Us Some Fresh Icey Permanent Soles!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

does the patent have the same sparkle effect as the black cat IIIs?

175 is pretty steep for some XIs.

If one day I stopped collecting J's, it's not because I gave up on Air Jordan's. It's because Michael Jordan gave up on his loyal fans.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AGREED ^^^^ IM DONE STOCKING J's , I checked on some of my d.s. pairs and there yellowing ,I hate that s*!t more than just about any f**kin thing<<------------>> random I know ,but im just heated as h3ll about the yellowing on d.s. J's, i keep them in a dark ,dry ,cool, smoke free room,and still they yellow ,, I got 2 bottles of sea glow ,that s*!t is a pain in @ss to use , but it sorta works, but not on the plastic on 8's ,

Does wraping them in saran wrap prolong the process ??????? Can someone honestly confirm a prevention method ???
I dont need no answers like ""GOTO THE Jordan maintance thread"", just tell me what works for you ,,
throw me a pm and help a fellow nt'er out.......peace .............
frown.gif

Sole doesnt look yellowed to me...just Post 04' JB Quality.

Looks promising, but is that Glitter i see? Speckled Patent Leather?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Sole doesnt look yellowed to me...just Post 04' JB Quality.

Looks promising, but is that Glitter i see? Speckled Patent Leather?
nerd.gif
lol. i think it's just dusty...

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

I Think We Should Make A Petition For The Space Jams To Be Released With Tinted Blue Soles Like The Og Colombias..As A Matter Of Fact. Nike Has Been Releasing A Few Pairs With The Permanent Blue Sole. Why Can't JB Do Such Thing? Quite Disappointing If You Ask Me. But Yeah.. JB, I Hope You're Reading This Lol.. Give Us Some Fresh Icey Permanent Soles!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

me too

JB can get away with charging this much because whats a person gonna do? Cop a DS 2001 pair for $350+ that you are afraid to wear due to the possibility ofsole seperation and the fact that it is an 8 year old sneaker

bunch of cheap skates in the JB forum huh....
laugh.gif

can't ya see jordan brand tryin to appeal to drug dealers again? they don't wanna make ANYTHING affordable for squares...

oh and for the record ya paying that 175 and liking it...lolz i hope the quality is worth 175.

Back
Top Bottom