Jordan XI Retro "Space Jam" (Info/Pic - Inside)

$175
roll.gif

Is this MarcSJ08 guy a reliable source?
Answer it or not, I don't see this pair is going to be as good as 2001 retro.
Tsk, don't even think about 96's.

QS? Get the hell out of here, JB.

Stop dipping your toes...

$175?
eyes.gif

These will make it to 4 shops TOPS in Canada. What a joke.

jb needs to stop with the high prices--knowing we all want those spacejams--make them a gr and have a more reasonable price!

^^ Wait, let me send a message to Gentry's Blackberry Messenger to check out what you wrote on this thread.
I'm sure he'd drop the price down.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Icy soles please.
frown.gif

Permanent Icy Soles Please! Lol.. Let's Get Og Colombia Xi's Soles On These Space Jams.. And Let's Make A Petition To Have These Be More Of AQuality Shoe Than A Quantity Shoe .. In The Petition The Icy SolesWill Be Included Lol Holla

Still don't know what to believe, hope this info is true but not getting my hopes up just yet

Originally Posted by indohan

^^ I think this whole thread is a joke.

true that, i'm not tryin to call people out or anything, but come'on people had no problem dropping $200 on eggplant foams, bout to drop the $300+ forthe raging bull pack, idk bout ya'll but if u pass over some of this stuff(which i'll be passing over most) and save just a lil bit of money these willbe easy to get, but maybe i'm wrong and it's the quality ya'll care bout if thats the reasoning and not the price MY BAD....

Originally Posted by indohan

^^ Wait, let me send a message to Gentry's Blackberry Messenger to check out what you wrote on this thread.
I'm sure he'd drop the price down.
What does Gentry have to do with anything now?
indifferent.gif
He's in charge of expanding the Brand throughout the world now

eek.gif
A $40 dollar price jump from the retros!? Jordan Brand is crazy. Theymake it harder and harder to love their shoes.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom