Jordan XI-XII First Look

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

im sorry, but of all the CDP's...why do these look the fakest??
Because bred xi's are in it.

That would be funny if some stores actually didn't release them til the 26th cus of that sticker so anyone who missed out could cop.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

im waiting in line for mine right now as we speak, but i have 16 on hold, lmk im selling for 600 shipped.
i hope you are being sarcastic

^^^
eek.gif
16 packages...so unecessary and at $600 dollars???
alien.gif
smh.gif

glad I got my connect

first of all, this doesn't deserve its own post. secondly, $400? a little too pricy. finally, $400 at footlocker??? priceless.

Sorry guys, I should have mentioned I was from Canada. Unfortunately we sell our shoes for a lot more than the US does, which is really brutal. I also tookthose pics with my camera phone and the release date has been pushed up to the 20th instead of the 26th because here in Canada the 26th is Boxing Day which isthe equivalent to your Black Friday or whatever it is where everything is super cheap. I pre-bought mine for $400 to guarantee these shoes and they are as realas they should be. Thanks for looking though, definitely my two favorite Jordan's of all time.

For example, the Hyperdunk in Canada is $149.99 where as in the US (using Eastbay's prices) it is $109.99.. It is really !!+*@%.. but what can you do.

Originally Posted by madskill317

Hey all. I was doing some Christmas shopping and stopped by the Foot Locker and the manager told me my Jordan 11-12 pack came in!

I can't wait till I can actually take them home! Best 400 bucks I've ever spent.
fail-1.jpg

went to the mall today and asked the all the big chain and mom and pops store (8 stores total) all of them are getting these and at least gonna have 4 pairs ofeach size, some like the big retailers (FNL, FA, FL and Champs are getting more)
pimp.gif
looks like this will be an easy 2 pack cop for me
roll.gif

yah is the canadian price .... i work at footlocker and they werent letting us get discount on them....#!$$++ ... but still got them

Back
Top Bottom