Jordan XII OvO Legit Check

Look for a legit check for this White 12 OvOs. The price doesn't seem to fly with those of retailers like FC. Thanks for the help fam. Looking for possible wedding shoes and these could fly because of the colors.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/clo/5441449651.html
you'll never own a real pair, no joke unless you shell out 7-11k & only to a respectable dealer. you will not find some random *** dude having these when only 25 were made

My advise..Be a gentleman, and wear dress shoes bro..Theres a time and place for everything. Sneaks and suits are tacky as hell.

Yeah, should have googled more before I posted. I don't know what I was thinking. Good looking out fellas. Yeah, I probably wouldn't wear sneakers during the ceremony only the reception. I did pick up some tuxedos so they might go well.

Yeah, should have googled more before I posted. I don't know what I was thinking. Good looking out fellas. Yeah, I probably wouldn't wear sneakers during the ceremony only the reception. I did pick up some tuxedos so they might go well.
I'll try to find a pic of the concords I wore at our suits and sneakers game this year. Our coaching staff rented tuxes haha

Back
Top Bottom