Jordan XII Royalty - November 13, 2021

I’m surprised how quiet this thread is. I don’t remember if I made negative comments on this release lol but I’d be in for a pair.

I’m happy the playoffs are coming out soon so I’m not as disappointed in JB regarding the 12s. These are growing on me so if I can cop for retail I’m in (with white laces of course).

Finishline just sent me EA for these. I'm excited because this was BS free.
B39A394A-40FB-4E2B-8871-B79666611657.jpeg

Ended up gettin FNL EA and snatched em up quick. The 2K points is kinda wack, but it’s nice to have em locked in.. Footsites still don’t seem to be open, and are typically a miss anyway. Hopefully they’ll come through on the few hyped releases they get too..

Ended up gettin FNL EA and snatched em up quick. The 2K points is kinda wack, but it’s nice to have em locked in.. Footsites still don’t seem to be open, and are typically a miss anyway. Hopefully they’ll come through on the few hyped releases they get too..

you get some of your points back when you buy the shoes right??

No access for me via FNL. i havent ordered anything from them since the alternate Bel-Air 5s that I miraculously won via their online/in-store pickup draw/raffle system. Needless to say my acquired points expired 🙄. O well. Hopefully i can start winning some -ish via FNL and be able to spend my money with them

you get some of your points back when you buy the shoes right??

Yeah, it says 10/15 per $1 depending on status.. but it doesn’t leave many extra for discounts, since the new system requires points to reserve.

There doesn’t seem to be a set amount per release either, I guess they base it on the expected demand. The 3s that dropped recently (also $190) were 1500, and these 2000. Someone was saying an employee said the holiday 11s may be 3000+. We shall see..

It is amazing how JB has basically adopted the style of fakes, probably because you have some fakers running the show right now. While these are nice, the originals are nicer and what everyone really wants. At some point if I'm running Nike, I start asking the question of why aren't we making the most money we would be making right now instead of playing games that have the potential to atrophy my business over time?

Any of you customizer folks care to guesstimate about how difficult it would be to get a flat black paint to lay atop that gold jumpman tab on the mudguard? I want these if it’s not much in the gig but if I’m gonna train wreck a $200 sneaker then I’m gonna pass altogether.

Back
Top Bottom