Jordan XIII Dune Red - June 25, 2024

Air Jordan 13 ‘Dune Red’
Color: Dune Red/Dune Red-Terra Blush-White
Release Date: Summer 2024
Style Code: DJ5982-601
Price: TBA
1689968133602.png

Article link about this shoe.

JB finally fixed the top of the tongues on 3's and 4's, fix it on the 12's and 13's. Dang, is this so hard? Does anyone at JB actually have input into how the shoes are made or do they just ship some general blueprints to China and hope for the best?

I'm looking forward to these, but then again I never saw the Bin 23s. Just tired of all the majority white colorways on here, or the grays which might as well have been. And some of the other dark colorways just didn't look right. Hope these pop.

All day baby. And they're 13s and people hate em cause of the bin13s and sneaker bar detroit is ****tin on em so I not only know I can get my pair, maybe I'll even get lucky enough to grab on discount. A week into summer too. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Thank you JB! I always wanted the Bin 23, but never could get them. These will definitely be scooped on the first day. Now.......if we can just fix that banana shape.

Nobody's buying these joints. I love it cause that makes for an easy purchase for me. Maybe can even hang onto a pair and have them sit long enough to grab on discount.

The Bins are way way way better than these. It's funny because they're on unbreakable kicks intro. So I expect him to slam them as well and be good on these, and that'll further dampen sales. You love to see it!

Back
Top Bottom