Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Edit: It looks like they took them down or they sold out? Hope those who wanted these were able to order.

Last edited:
I feel for you Davey you’ve had some bad luck recently. Maybe take a break from kicks for awhile and get into some other things.

I too have had bad luck with SNKRS for some months. But more than that, losing a parent (maybe both soon), I got into some other activities (singing lessons, swimming lessons), exploring the city and I just booked my first trip.

Makes you realize these nikes ain’t the end all be all.

I’m 27 btw
Condolences

SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!

EBD3B4D4-1628-48D2-8184-7714BC81106D.gif

****, I've been way too swamped this past week to put the work in this week (Tuesday afternoon-Wednesday evening I was hospitalized because I got hit with Pneumonia FOR THE SECOND TIME since I got over this second bout of Covid back after Christmas. Long Term Covid is a ****ing nightmare...that's my word...) anyway, it's tomorrow or bust if I want them at retail...but for these I WILL do resell if I have to. I swear man. The Black Cloud I've had over me since late 2019 is a biatch, two knee injuries, 2 surgeries, 2 bad cases of Covid, Blood Clots in my lungs that required surgery, lost 3 of my close friends, and lost my Dad which destroyed my sorry *** haha. I'm just going to change my name to Tragic Johnson haha. Sorry...I use gallows humor to cope, that and family.) Anyway, I remember standing in line to pick these up one Saturday morning like end of March 1998...this is going to sound corny, but I THINK I remember because I THINK the next day was like Wrestlemania 14. It's been 25 years...damn...25 years...wow.

****, I've been way too swamped this past week to put the work in this week (Tuesday afternoon-Wednesday evening I was hospitalized because I got hit with Pneumonia FOR THE SECOND TIME since I got over this second bout of Covid back after Christmas. Long Term Covid is a ****ing nightmare...that's my word...) anyway, it's tomorrow or bust if I want them at retail...but for these I WILL do resell if I have to. I swear man. The Black Cloud I've had over me since late 2019 is a biatch, two knee injuries, 2 surgeries, 2 bad cases of Covid, Blood Clots in my lungs that required surgery, lost 3 of my close friends, and lost my Dad which destroyed my sorry *** haha. I'm just going to change my name to Tragic Johnson haha. Sorry...I use gallows humor to cope, that and family.) Anyway, I remember standing in line to pick these up one Saturday morning like end of March 1998...this is going to sound corny, but I THINK I remember because I THINK the next day was like Wrestlemania 14. It's been 25 years...damn...25 years...wow.
Dang, sorry to hear all that. Last 3 years truly have been chaos for a lot of us but that’s over the top.😲

What size are you? You been through too much mess to not get these for retail, and if I can help I will.

DTLR has been a saving grace the past couple years for me and getting friendly with the peeps there. Double up pairs for twin and I are secured to pick up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom