Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

After wearing my pair for 8 hours straight today, I’m not too impressed with the pleather toebox on my pair. I came to that conclusion as I took a snack break at Dairy Queen for a chocolate dipped cone. The shape on the toebox is also very narrow so I actually prefer the 2011 rehash better.
Pretty wild take. These are superior to the 2011 in every aspect. The leather is so much softer and feels more genuine. Better shape too.

Pretty wild take. These are superior to the 2011 in every aspect. The leather is so much softer and feels more genuine. Better shape too.
Material is softer on the 2023 uppers but the toe box leather is hit or miss depending on the pair you receive. I agree that the height and shape of ankle collar is better too but the toe box looks too slim and low which ruins the overall silhouette. YMMV depending on shoe size but I noticed sz 10.5 and up usually look better overall.

I still prefer the 2011 shape specifically at the toe box and around where the laces start. It makes the 2011 rehash have the slight bulk the OG’s feature, which the 2023 lacks. But I do admit the ankle collar area does look terrible on the 2011. My Robin and True Religion jeans cover this area so I’m easily able to overlook that design flaw.

Last edited:
They both have pros and cons.The 23s have a brighter red that isn't true. The 2011 is closer in color to the O.G. The font on the front jordan is thicker than both the O.G. and 2011. Which 2011 got right. Something looks off on the 23s hologram. Both are a great release. The fat tongue on the 2011s is not the best but I kinda dig it.

After wearing my pair for 8 hours straight today, I’m not too impressed with the pleather toebox on my pair. I came to that conclusion as I took a snack break at Dairy Queen for a chocolate dipped cone. The shape on the toebox is also very narrow so I actually prefer the 2011 rehash better.
Knew the toebox was pleather. Leave it to jb

20230220_005820.jpg

Slept on these and ended up paying $40 over retail to cop smh
Some sites didnt stock my 12.5 so i guess i woulda paid over retail even if i had tried to purchase yesterday.
I am typically a 12 but always wear a 12.5 with XIIIs.

Material is softer on the 2023 uppers but the toe box leather is hit or miss depending on the pair you receive. I agree that the height and shape of ankle collar is better too but the toe box looks too slim and low which ruins the overall silhouette. YMMV depending on shoe size but I noticed sz 10.5 and up usually look better overall.

I still prefer the 2011 shape specifically at the toe box and around where the laces start. It makes the 2011 rehash have the slight bulk the OG’s feature, which the 2023 lacks. But I do admit the ankle collar area does look terrible on the 2011.
My Robin and True Religion jeans cover this area so I’m easily able to overlook that design flaw.
You Actually Had My Attention Up Till This Point >D

I’m Sticking With ‘23s :lol:

I was wondering how these stacked up against the 2011 which I copped VNDS for about $100 but it seems like they did a great job on these. I'll eventually grab a pair of the 2023s but they arent a necessity right now.

Slept on these and ended up paying $40 over retail to cop smh
Some sites didnt stock my 12.5 so i guess i woulda paid over retail even if i had tried to purchase yesterday.
I am typically a 12 but always wear a 12.5 with XIIIs.

We all gotta rationalize stuff in our mind to make it make sense sometimes :lol: These was definitely available in a few spots in 12.5 for like 20 min on release day, cuz nobody botted these or bought with hopes of resale

These sitting on y’alls areas? I bought a pair on Saturday around 5pm at the local mall. I was gonna cop for myself but I ended up buying my brother a pair. He had the OG’s when we were kids. I figured he’d appreciate them more. Besides I never even got around to wearing my 2011 pair. Still kind of want to grab myself a pair though.

Was surprised to walk in to the Nike store at City Centre Houston around 4PM on Saturday and pick up the last sz 13 they had. These are probably my favorite 13s.

I just copped off that lap stone and hammer site. This is a dumb question. But has anyone ever bought from them. They didn’t charge tax so it came out to $220.

But unless anyone has some horror stories from dealing with them. Ima just stay home and enjoy my Saturday instead of making a 45 minute drive to the DTLR I hit at.
If They did not charge tax they are not legit . Upcoming Horror Story in the words of Bart Scott "Can't Wait"

I still prefer the 2011 shape specifically at the toe box and around where the laces start. It makes the 2011 rehash have the slight bulk the OG’s feature, which the 2023 lacks. But I do admit the ankle collar area does look terrible on the 2011. My Robin and True Religion jeans cover this area so I’m easily able to overlook that design flaw.
The 2023 is overall better but shape wise the 2011 is underrated imo. I would not have been disappointed if they released the details of the ‘23 with the shape of the ‘11
6B80AC06-1D10-4230-AA3C-1D847AD74DCE.jpeg

I don’t know the exact law but some state’s shipping to others don’t require taxes. Some sort of loop hole. In the early 2000s EASTBAY didn’t tax, shipping to California. I was able to save a lot when the jordan DMP packs were sold. And I always tried to get those via EASTBAY just to save $25-30 tax. Somewhere along the line they stated taxing too. Now when things I want are drying out and I order from out of state, ie Rule of Next (Ohio base I believe) I don’t get taxed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom