Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

100% Full Restock on NDC!!!

1677245214944.png

Wishful thinking…no 9.5 men’s

“ALL NIKE/JORDAN BRAND PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE U.S. THREE PAIR PER CUSTOMER. MULTIPLE INDIVIDUAL ORDERS OR ORDERS WITH MORE THAN 3 OF THE SAME SHOE WILL BE CANCELLED. NO RETURNS ON FOOTWEAR”

Gotta be content with whatever they send out to you or else.

Kind of want these now, after the reviews, but will hold off until after my results on the WC3s

Got one pair of WC3s already, but if the double up don’t work out these will be a good consolation prize

Also seeing if I can get them down the line with a coupon

Appreciate you, finally got my size.

Good looks got my size, missed the nike restock. I’m a 10.5 but got an 11 because I have a wide foot and sometimes 11 works or is even better (and that gbny site had a $20 coupon plus free shipping), but theres too much space in the front on these I need my true size

Most sizes

Did these come with shoe trees or stuffed paper?

I took mine out and casually tossed it aside into a pile of other cardboard trees and paper.

…and now I can’t remember what they came with.

I just checked these out in person at JD Sports and the leather is nearly the same as the 2011 pair. The toebox leather is slightly softer but that’s about it. If you have the 2011s it’s not rush to go out and get these unless you want the color changes to the sole on the 2023.

I just checked these out in person at JD Sports and the leather is nearly the same as the 2011 pair. The toebox leather is slightly softer but that’s about it. If you have the 2011s it’s not rush to go out and get these unless you want the color changes to the sole on the 2023.
Had to have a pair as close to 1998 as possible. My 2011 is in great shape but Im a sucker. Both versions are :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom