Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

Don’t worry they look the same 🔥🔥

10DFE2F4-F568-4ABD-B2EC-ED3DD79DBB00.jpeg
The six rings actually have a little more razzle dazzle

Had I not caught a shock drop pair ordering online wouldn’t had been a option. Judging from that drop and some other early releases I could tell all you needed to do was hit the mall or whatever spot you go to early. Probably not the case in every area but I’m sure it was for many.
That's a whole fact. I struck out online went to the Mall and they were sitting at foot locker

Why do I get this bad feeling that as plentiful as these are, that won’t be the case on March 11 for the WC3s

History :lol: Plus WC3s is a completely different animal than playoff 13s. GOAT and FC have the 13s for $5 over retail right now, at their highest it was about $40- $50. The WC3s are $300 and up over retail now, and I bet they will go higher once they release. It's oranges and apples.

My Hibbett pair should be here tomorrow. I wore my 2010 pair yesterday and they’re still holding up pretty nice.

As far as the YouTubers and tik tok shoe gurus best advice is to ignore them and just buy what you like. Got into it with one of them because I said I didn’t care that the Taxi 1’s would ‘brick’ and I liked them because they were dope to me. Also told dude that people like him ruined the shoe game.

Ya'll think the WC's are gonna have a shock drop?

The shock drop for the Playoffs had close to 200,000 pairs.

If we're talking 300, 400k, even with the bots, I think there's a reasonable shot at a manual cop
Might as well not for how long it took everyone’s Playoff XIII to ship after that shock drop. They basically got just a few days before the regular drop.

Why do I get this bad feeling that as plentiful as these are, that won’t be the case on March 11 for the WC3s

It won’t be. Nobody botting these 13s, and no kids going after them

The demand for these Playoffs not in the same ballpark as the WCs.. Dudes reluctantly doubling up on these. With WC3s for most dudes the plan is as many pairs as possible

Not to mention there is no youth interest in these 13s. The kids don’t like 3s either but they see that there’s at least $70-100 after fees to be earned per pair they can get their hands on and resell to an old head

Back
Top Bottom