2010's to me.. feel a half size larger

anyone co-sign on this ??

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

OG, 05', CDP all TTS

indifferent.gif
I agree...I got a 9.5 in the Altitudes and they are too big....might get an 8.5 in the white/black/red XIII

OG, 05', CDP all TTS

indifferent.gif
I agree...I got a 9.5 in the Altitudes and they are too big....might get an 8.5 in the white/black/red XIII

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

OG, 05', CDP all TTS

indifferent.gif

I tried on some size 10's the other day and they fit perfectly... try a half size lower and see what you think

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

OG, 05', CDP all TTS

indifferent.gif

I tried on some size 10's the other day and they fit perfectly... try a half size lower and see what you think

just got my 13s on..seems everyone has different opinions..well i think normal nikes tend to run a little small, but the Retro Jordans i have (3s, 5s, 7s, 8s, 13s) all tend to run about a half size big. But i mean unless you're gonna ball in them then it won't really matter. But if you don't have a wide foot definitely go your normal size. The only exception is probably the 3s & 5s, which i think run truer to size than the other three. But the 13s are definitely on the larger size.

just got my 13s on..seems everyone has different opinions..well i think normal nikes tend to run a little small, but the Retro Jordans i have (3s, 5s, 7s, 8s, 13s) all tend to run about a half size big. But i mean unless you're gonna ball in them then it won't really matter. But if you don't have a wide foot definitely go your normal size. The only exception is probably the 3s & 5s, which i think run truer to size than the other three. But the 13s are definitely on the larger size.

OG, 05', CDP all TTS

indifferent.gif
Co-signed  they all run true to size, 2010's do feel SLIGHTLY larger but then again the OG's were like that too, either way its not significant enough your true to size is the way to go on all of them

Back
Top Bottom