Jordan XV Laser Black/Black

Jordan XV is one of those either you hated or loved, no in between. I was surprise to find out it's a sample not some limited release.

Those arent samples , I know a guy in Ny did a similar color way ...

He made a black upper mesh and black on black laser ... i bealive he went over it with red carving pen at the end its posted on iss archivements or what everits called

Those arent samples , I know a guy in Ny did a similar color way ...

He made a black upper mesh and black on black laser ... i bealive he went over it with red carving pen at the end its posted on iss archivements or what everits called

I like these better than the ones that were released , not a big fan of any of the laser Jordans myself.

IMO 15s are Hideous
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I am about 2 do this 2 my pair out of boredom. yay or nay on pulling the trigger?

i like the all black w. a touch of gold. if you do it buy a paint pen and not a sharpie

i like the 15s, but i don't like the laser version, neither this nor the released one.

oh and the cdp one looks like it came out of a kids breakfast meal box.

but i do love my pair of black/red

looks real strange and fake looking, but more likely customized...but IMO better looking than the black/white lazers released

its probably just a sample CW of the laser 15s that dropped...(which i got a pair of)

If I can pick up a pair of Lasers for CHEAP, I wouldn't mind attempting this..

The white on the released pair never sat well with me, and this customization doesn't seem too difficult (going to try actual paint of course)..

Originally Posted by deliSOLEous

If I can pick up a pair of Lasers for CHEAP, I wouldn't mind attempting this..

The white on the released pair never sat well with me, and this customization doesn't seem too difficult (going to try actual paint of course)..
PM sent

Back
Top Bottom