Jordan XV Stealth - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might scoop these. Along with the White black and red 2s I know people will pass because of the ban wagon hate against both models. Makes it easier for me to eat for under retail possibly

This is regarded as not only one of the worse Jordans, but one of the all time worse sneaker designs by the sneaker rags. I think the tongue was changed on the retro. I still have an OG pair, haven't worn them in at least ten years. Personally I don't think they're bad. Would be interested to see how they sell.

People can say what they will about the tongue. It's much better then that useless 20 strap across the ankle. Not only does that strap not look good it feels even worse. Same with that finger trap 19 design. Absolutely horrible looking. 21 and 22 were just weak and 23 while a decent sneaker didn't move me at all. 15 in all CWs except obsidian was nice. 15 lows were garbage though. All my opinion of course.

Hated these when I was a Junior in High School and I'm still not too fond of them.. Maybe I can give them a try with a nice color combo.

They need to release Reggie Miller/Ray Allen PE colour instead of these stealth
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom