Jordan XX3 SOLEFLY updated

Man they need to let me know how many pairs are going to be at cutler bay so I can figure if it's worth the trip to Mia or not :nerd:

@Mr100 :pimp: :pimp:

I can honestly let you and everyone on NT know there won't be 1500 pairs that day.

A LOT of pairs were given to friends, family and more.

Expect 500 pairs or so though.. Still a large amount for one store on release date.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Nike-A...773813?hash=item4656d904b5:g:YEsAAOSwZJBX~kCg

And so it begins
mean.gif

Was able to get these for a little over retail, don't pay the 800-1k prices yet guys. Chose to get these over the gold 6's, quality of the 23's look good

Nah, not paying huge prices for these. After all, it's a XX3, not a Jordan he even played in. Plus, too many great shoes coming for the holiday season. :nthat:

Just give it a month or so and dudes will be trying to unload them for retail or close to it.

Same happened with the Trophy Rooms and Chicagos.

These exactly like the Trophy Rooms, except lower in number. Everyone thinks they're a reseller god. Picked up one stock/one rock of Trophy at boutique release because actually liked the style/quality. People better like the Fish, the color or the model.
Where are Earth does X get the sales numbers from?
We called that "painting the tape" back in the heyday.

if we had of set something up before I would've done my best to help you bro! I'm an hour away and back home already, everyone kept it. I'm interested in seeing what the prices are after online release

What's good bro, it's Mike I'm the dude that was in front of you. I agree great shoe in hand. These pics don't do them justice.

Back
Top Bottom