Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

Isn't it the other way around? White pair dropping and black is unconfirmed?
White looks like in-store only....but the black has official Nike images so it's looking like a more general release.

$275 is steep but I love XX3's and this colorway.

White looks like in-store only....but the black has official Nike images so it's looking like a more general release.

$275 is steep but I love XX3's and this colorway.
the black look better. I like 23s but the plastic piece digs into my foot. Need to size up on my next pair

Also just threw the chicagos on my feet. Hell no, them ***** hurt. Gonna take an L selling em since I dropped 350 :smh: :lol:

Ima have to try a size 13 in the 23s. If they are uncomfortable too I give up on the shoe

I don't need adidas boost comfort, but my feet hurting the second I put them damn joints on my feet and hurting afterwards is a deal breaker. Switched into my Ferrari XIV's and they are good money..
on the size 12? If so pm me I'll take the L :lol:

Grabbed the titaniums back in the day thinking I'm the man at cal state la and I was crying inside. I had to wear sandals the rest of the week

Last edited:
Grabbed the titaniums back in the day thinking I'm the man at cal state la and I was crying inside. I had to wear sandals the rest of the week
yup. They should've situated the plastic portion differently so as not to have it dig into your toes

I bought the stealths which ARE hella comfy for myself & I bought the white/red joints which I had to switch insoles due to the uncomfortable-ness of the shoe, but was straight from then on. IMO the XX3s are top 5 more comfortable Js. Fyi, I don't have anything past the XX3 plainly b/c I don't like the styles..

13s

12s

20s

18s

XX3s

You must have narrow feet or something cuz these joints are unbearable to me

Hey NT fam what is the piece that is making the 23's hurt? Also is that the only part of the shoe that makes them uncomfortable and has anyone tried to go up a size to see if that makes a difference thanks

Last edited:
'Jumpman Air' 6s? 23Penny and Benjamin Kickz can have all of them. Looks like some Payless bs.

Last edited:
If you didn't buy stealths or any xx3 model and miraculously, you've had an awakening....just admit you're buying for possible resale.

18s are by far one of the most comfiest Jordan models

Back
Top Bottom