Jordans you can actually play basketball in.

I've played in 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 19SE, 21, and 22. These all worked for me well.

i have played in the original jordan 3s,4s,5s,6s,7s,8s,9s,10s,11s,12s,13s,14s,17s,18.5s,19s, 21s, 22s, and 23s and some of the retros sprinkled in, so yes theyare for basketball, jordan played in them. is the tech on the older models current? of course not, which is why i am looking forward to the apha 1s. by todaysstandards if you like zoom, any jordan 12 or higher should be good. still like my zoom bb1s for performance more than any of my jordans.

Based on the average weight of the people I see wearing Jordans, together with the average weight of the people waiting for JB releases outside of stores atnight.... no one is wearing them on court

12's and 23's are the best for me right now I'm playing in my CDP 11's though I would not recommend this.

I used to play in XII's outdoors and XIV's are still my favorite basketball shoe of all time.
I used to play in the XV's and XVI's as well and I remember all of them performing pretty well.

My next Jordan Brand basketball shoe will probably the Jordan I Alpha, I just like the overall look and hope it performs decent enough.

I know people will hate this.... but I play in my Cool Grey XI and have ever since I got them on the release date. Kinda beat now though.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by tjames2582

i've never had problems with the xiv's or the xii's but if you want shoes that guaranteed to not give u issues on the court get away from JB and go to the nike elitie series, they hyperizes are the best shoe i have ever played in

Agree with him here. I thought the hyperdunks were amazing and then they brought out the hyperizes. Can't wait to see what Nike brings next.

I DO NOT recommend the Nike Hyperizes to play basketball in. My college bball team has these and everyone including myself hate these shoes. I have blisters onboth of my feet from these shoes, I have switched to play in my retro XIV's and these are great to me right now.

GreatAbyss43, you ever think that your feet are too wide for the build of the shoe? I'd be willing to bet that your one foot is wider than your other...This effects me when I wear some dunks

I love playing in the X's, XIV, XIX, and XX'S. All of them have been fantastic to me. with the XIX being my favorite.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

GreatAbyss43, you ever think that your feet are too wide for the build of the shoe? I'd be willing to bet that your one foot is wider than your other... This effects me when I wear some dunks

never really thought about that one. i have 3 pair of the 23s, i usually wear a size 11 so after that started to happen i went out and got the next one in a11.5 then a 12 and it happens with every size. i think you are right. any chance you have a solution for this since it happens to you?

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I have stood by this for years and I think the Jordan XIII is the best shoe to ball in... great ankle support and confy. Have played for hours in them.

Another good shoe is the XXIII... AFTER U BREAK IT IN... the shoe is stiff @ first but once u get some plays in them they r an awesome shoe to ball aswel.

dont you get the pain in the pinky toe when you wear them to play ball in?? i dont wear my 23s to ball in but when i wear them just to mess around in i get this pain on my pinky toe and its only on the left foot. anyone else get this???

After a good break in this will go away. I did notice this when I first started playing in them.

can't believe this is a serious topic. you can ball in all jordans, regardless of technology or release year.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

do not ball in team js....they are horrible...at least to me. i ball in 8's they are
pimp.gif
for ball. so are 12s, 4s, 19s and 3s..
The ol school III and pro shake have been the only "team j's" that i've had success with. The OSIII is a very impressive shoe oncourt, I was very suprised.

question here. i want to get the olympic 7s to play in for next season (we have team shoes this year thats why i dont hoop in them now). will they hold up forthe whole season? i wont wear them to practice in except maybe a couple of times. does anyone have any experience with hooping in the olympic 7s?
i do realize that the ankle support is pretty weak, but honestly if you are going to roll your ankle, you will roll it. the shoe wont change much.

Jordans in my current balling rotation:

XIV Blk/Red
XIII Flints
V Stealth Blue
X Steels
XX1 Blk/Grey
XX2 White/Blk/Red
VIII Blk/Red

The best outdoors shoes I have ever played with are actually the WorkM's.
If those releases again, I will definitely stock up.

Back
Top Bottom