Josh Hamilton is slippin' (pics)

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09
laugh.gif
I hate that asian dude from Prison Break with a passion.

laugh.gif
God told me to stay off NT.

nah, i bought a house a few weeks ago...so i've just been busy moving and all that other %#$%...tryin to make this place a home and get my "sportsroom" ready for football...tho, i gotta feeling it won't be "finished" til basketball season.
pimp.gif

and damn man...fiance did you like that? that's bad %#$% bro, sorry.
ohwell.gif

Good deal man... Congrats...

And yeah, it is what it is... Best thing that ever happened to me, honestly... I'm enjoying myself too damn much right now having just graduated and gottena job.. I can't imagine what I'd be doing with myself if I were married...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

Christianity and Catholicism are corporations and most of the followers are blind to that fact.
Ah, now it makes sense...

eyes.gif
Telling people how to vote, lining politicians pockets etc etc..
Its a way to control the masses while they thieve....
Did you know that the Catholic church owns more real estate then any corporation in the whole world?
Hide behind the cloak of god and justify all your actions, been going on for years...
Where were Jesus' words when Christians owned and killed slaves or burned women when they were thought to be
witches(which was a clever word for a women with confidence)
Where was the word of Jesus when they started wars and destroying whole colonies?
Take no responsibility when you screw up because it was the Devil's fault
devil.gif
and everything
you do good was because of your belief in your god and throw us some more money..
The beauty of the whole thing is that you can not question it. ever.
Hamilton is a good dude and I hope the best for him but it was not Christianity that got him to where he
is, it was the belief in god and since god is in everyone it was belief in himself.
Don't blame your mistakes on a invisible person never shown to be real. Just realize that your mistakes
are the result of a bad decision and you will learn from it. Have belief in yourself..

I am for spirituality but I am against any organized religions...

Good deal man... Congrats...

And yeah, it is what it is... Best thing that ever happened to me, honestly... I'm enjoying myself too damn much right now having just graduated and gotten a job.. I can't imagine what I'd be doing with myself if I were married...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i'll tell you what you'd be doin...posting on NT.
laugh.gif

congrats on the school/job...don't enjoy yourself too much, tho, like our boy Josh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

See, I'm not big on the whole religion pushing, God-this, God-that thing either... I go to Church, I believe in God, I've read the Bible... But I've never been one to sit down and discuss my beliefs with other people and push them onto people... I don't believe in mission trips and trying to convert people's faiths and all that... Just not my thing... I'm not here to judge or tell you whether you're right or wrong...

But I do think people who are open or vocal about their beliefs, get WAY too much hate when they screw up... And it's not just here. It's everywhere... Because someone is open about their faith and their belief in God and doing things the right way, they better lead perfect lives and never do anything that strays from those beliefs?

It's like the Dwight Howard thing several months back when it came out he knocked up that broad... The religion jokes and comments were ENDLESS.. He was a fraud, a hypocrite, whatever... People make mistakes. Nobody lives a life free of sin and mistake... Sure, Hamilton and Howard are open about their faith, but I've NEVER heard either one of them come out and say somebody was this or that because of their mistakes... I don't think either one of them are such extreme Bible beaters or in-your-face with their beliefs that they deserve extra criticism when they make mistakes...

i get what you are saying. but when people are all self-righteous they shouldnt even be putting themselves in a position to "make a mistake". im not mad at the guy or anything, its just a funny situation. i might be a skeptic but i doubt this is the only time this has happened.

I think you misunderstand Josh as being "self-righteous." You (as well as bazillions of other people) seem to think that when somebody like Josh finds God that what they are saying is "Oh I'm religious now, now I am a changed man and I am going to live and act perfectly." In fact what they're saying is, "I realize that I'm a flawed human being who screws up all the time, I'm glad that God forgives me for all these sins and with his help I am going to try my best to live a better life." He isn't going around thinking he's better than everybody now that he's a Christian, quite the opposite.

if you bring up God all the time and are borderline preaching Christianity, you better live like a saint. better to just say hey i like to do dumb things and maybe i should learn to keep it under control or just not apologize for it.

by the way i dont think that he thinks hes better than anyone. i just happen to think hes full of @%%$. but to be honest, i dont even mind that he goes around drinking and licking whip cream off women. better to acknowledge the type of person you are than to keep apologizing for it.
Did my entire post go over your head?

Christianity isn't a religion that is based on people doing good works and living a perfect life. The premise is that EVERYBODY, even the Pope, Mother Theresa, and your pastor, sins and screws up all the time; humans are born with a sinful nature. Of course what Josh did is a little more egregious than the sins that Mother Teresa was comitting
laugh.gif
, but the principle is still the same: we all fall short of the glory of God. Christianity is a religion for broken people who are desperate and need to be transformed, not for self-righteous people who try to live a perfect life of their own volition. Why do you think Jesus was always hanging around thieves and prostitutes?
laugh.gif

thanks for the rundown on Christianity pope samgoody the 4th. i dont really care though. i still think the guy is bs'ing. hes not a model citizen and heshouldnt be apologizing for it. its not hurting anyone in the general public. so then when he does and he throws religion around, it just makes it seem evenmore ridiculous. but like i said before it doesnt even bother me that he has these faults.

Christianity is based on learning from past mistakes so you dont repeat your sins. you are supposed to repent and all that great stuff. i understand thatpeople arent perfect but Jesus didnt go around smashing tables at temple every week.
laugh.gif

BTW, I just realized that the brunette with implants sweats more than Kevin Youkilis
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

and isn't dude a Christian Man? always giving thanks to God.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by CP1708

She obviously a tough chick who's put up with a lotta crap. That's totally cool that she can let go like that and stay the course, got no problem with that. But I do have a question, and that is, at what point do you look at your two little daughters and say to them, don't ever let some scumbag boy treat you this way or that way, knowing full well what their own father has done to their mom? Josh need to look at that perspective and find his way thru that.
Oh I ENTIRELY agree... My ex-fiance slept with some dude she worked with less than two months after we got engaged, so believe me, I got no damn tolerance for that kinda crap whether it's men or women... What Josh has put his family through, throughout everything involving his addiction, is NOT a good look... You just gotta hope he and his wife, strong as their relationship appears to be, have the sense to teach those girls to expect better from their men, know that daddy has made HUGE mistakes in his life and that what they've grown up around ain't how things are supposed to work...

Some parents know how to relate what they've been through and teach their children to learn from the mistakes they've made and what they've gone through, and you gotta hope Josh and his wife are those kinda parents...

eek.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif
I hope you get to see how funnyit is in real life .

Back
Top Bottom