JRICH IS THE FLASHIEST REBOUNDER IN THE GMAE

laugh.gif

Rondo is cool

but one of these days Jason is going to make the ball pop

I just know that that day will be totally epic!!!!

Originally Posted by knightngale

Gerald Wallace had the flashiest rebounds in the payoffs.

agreed Gerald Wallace tries to deflate the ball while his head is above the rim everytime he rebounds it. wish he would have shown some more of that aggresiveness on the offensive side of the ball and Charlotte would have won a game or two against Orlando

Its so funny because its like Jrich is reading NT everyday and just keeps playing better and better.

I think youngcheezy gave him a pep talk when the playoffs started.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's up with the threads suddenly appreciating jrich?
roll.gif

all done by the same guy. he should get his thread starting ability taken away. 

this should be locked.

if somebody went around posting threads like these and replaced it with kobe or lebron it would have been locked already. jason richardson is a washed up bum....

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

1997_rodman_rebound.jpg

no one could do it as flashy as this guy

ban this clown forreal
this.

ban urself

i cant stand when people sound so sure talking about stuff they dont know

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Originally Posted by DMan14

wow, i am surprised at the amount of people saying suns. in my opinion, pop has the suns figured out. amare will get his as usual, but that is about it. they have nobody that can guard ginobili and parker. who wants to bang with dejuan blair when he comes off the bench? i think guys like hill, blair, and rj are gonna have a good series. spurs in 6

this guy will give Manu fits... watch

Parker goin off on the Suns though

laugh.gif
 you need to stop listening to chuck...hes got you brainwashed...just cause hes the suns best defender on a team that doesnt play defense doesnt mean hes stopping manu...manu and tony will go off but the player to watch is george hill

jared dudley will shoot outside 3s but thats about it
laugh.gif

Jdiddy931 wrote:
I don't know what to expect. If Lopez returns, this series goes to the Suns, easy. Without Lopez, Duncan will have whatever he wants.

This is a way different Suns team than past seasons.

Suns in 6.

laugh.gif
 @ lopez making this an easy series for the suns

youre such a homer homie
laugh.gif

the spurs will always be a threat as long as timmy is in that lineup...yall doubted them before and laughed when i said they are still the biggest threat to the Lakers

spurs in 6

planet orannge baby

Back
Top Bottom