JRich just had the greatest 0 FT's attempted game of all-time

cheezybaby

Banned
im not sure but goddam look at the stats thats right baby GOAT, the league needs to start recognizing this dude and give him his props

heres his statline for the game im putting everyting in here no sugarcoating it
[table][tr][td]Charlotte[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Name[/td] [td][/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Felton[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]37:50[/td] [td]5-11[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]+16[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. McInnis[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]36:16[/td] [td]1-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+17[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] E. Okafor[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]29:14[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]+15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]11 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] G. Wallace[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]45:57[/td] [td]12-23[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]+18[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]28 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] J. Richardson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]41:09[/td] [td]16-25[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+14[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]38 [/td] [/tr][/table]
you also need to give gerald wallace his props for getting 7 steals today also

if he was 6-10 JRich would be the most dominatn player on the planet how many guys can get 14 rebounds and 3 block shots while drilling 6 3's??
15b42ce1f6bdff36e389d14cf6b2cb25-getty-76075304ks014_grizz_bobct.jpg

check the checkered uniforms
pimp.gif
off to the races

No way is he worthy and distinguished enough to lick the floor that Marques Colston walks on. If you even begin to comprehend the thought of considering tobelieve the horrible idea that Colston isn't the GOAT, then you have sinned
tired.gif

I like those jerseys. Also like those gold/black Wizards jerseys. Sick of monotonous unis like the Grizzlies, Nuggets, and Jazz.

Jrich was ballin 38 points, 14 boards
pimp.gif

Gerald Wallace's stat line 28 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 7 steals
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I like their normal gray jerseys, whats up with the checker print on the sides?

SoHi.

I swear to you my dude. I didn't read any of the replies and read the topic starters post and was ready to quote it and put "J Rain, is thatyou?"

haha you hit it right on the nose.

"if he was 6-10 JRich would be the most dominatn player on the planet "

C'mmoooooooooon.

It's good to see J-Rich fans...But his 0-0 FTs just goes to show that he is a shooter these days and isn't the slasher/dunker that he once was.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

It's good to see J-Rich fans...But his 0-0 FTs just goes to show that he is a shooter these days and isn't the slasher/dunker that he once was.
umm cant u see the picture i posted...pau gasol was draped all over him it is just that the refs refused to let a team from Charlotte to get calls andjust to let you know he had 6 layups and dunks tonight mister

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Gerald Wallace > Jason Richardson.
this is like saying Tom Brady is better than Randy Moss... you cannot really compare the two. Gerald Wallace is having his greatest season ever becauseof the addition of jason richardson...i will say jason is better but not to take anything from wallace, he can be happy knowing that him and JRich have thebest 1-2 punch combo in the NBA
pimp.gif

roll.gif
cheezybaby wrote:

Gerald Wallace > Jason Richardson.
this is like saying Tom Brady is better than Randy Moss... you cannot really compare the two. Gerald Wallace is having his greatest season ever because of the addition of jason richardson...i will say jason is better but not to take anything from wallace, he can be happy knowing that him and JRich have the best 1-2 punch combo in the NBA
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my God, I said it earlier and I'll say it again

*J Rain 23 made a new SN and is now a J-Rich fan*

this is like saying Tom Brady is better than Randy Moss...
No, it's not.

And anyway, Wallace is better at essentially every facet of basketball, except maybe three point shooting.

fine ill admit hes better this year...hes been on the bobcats the past 4 seasons he knows the ins and outs of the team and his teammates know what hecan do...best beleive once jason and his teammates start getting that chemistry togather they will be making sweet music
JSwish's career > Crashes career

dont worry guys i still think Gerald Wallace is a decent player i mean a guy that just runs into people in the paint to get baskets is a tough job askDWade
glasses.gif

d7d0d10f019e09af611f74647d14a3e6-getty-76075304ks020_grizz_bobct.jpg

check them out gangraping the white boy
pimp.gif

J-Rich=
pimp.gif
. Nice to see him get in a groove in Charlotte, still wish he were a Warrior even though we're doing okay without him. Gerald Wallace is thebetter all-aroundplayer, but J-Rich is by far a better shooter, like stated his game isn't even about dunks/layups since he has no handle to drive in on aconsistent basis. But once he gets into a zone he can't miss at all.

Back
Top Bottom