Juelz Santana Arrested In New Jersey

juelz-mug-shot.jpg

A! The Bergen County prosecutor’s office has just issued a press release that Juelz Santana was taken into custody in New Jersey today on four counts of narcotic and weapon offenses. This stems from 10-month investigation by Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office Gang Unit, which lead to the raid of the rapper’s studio a few weeks ago where two hanguns, 17 ounces of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were seized.

Rap Radar :: Juelz Santana Arrested In New Jersey

Full Story:

Teaneck rapper Juelz Santana jailed after guns, drugs found at Bergenfield studio

BERGENFIELD — The rapper Juelz Santana, whose 2003 single “There It Go (The Whistle Song)

juelz-mug-shot.jpg

A! The Bergen County prosecutor’s office has just issued a press release that Juelz Santana was taken into custody in New Jersey today on four counts of narcotic and weapon offenses. This stems from 10-month investigation by Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office Gang Unit, which lead to the raid of the rapper’s studio a few weeks ago where two hanguns, 17 ounces of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were seized.

Rap Radar :: Juelz Santana Arrested In New Jersey

Full Story:

Teaneck rapper Juelz Santana jailed after guns, drugs found at Bergenfield studio

BERGENFIELD — The rapper Juelz Santana, whose 2003 single “There It Go (The Whistle Song)

I don't care how many of your _'s you got in the studio, you never need 17 o's

Originally Posted by awwsome

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I swear that stood out to me too... 17 Os of bud?! [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I swear that stood out to me too... 17 Os of bud?! [/color]
laugh.gif

his underlings must've been hand to hand sales on da side....and it leds da boys to elz's studio....

he's definitely seeing a few months at least if he doesn't get one of his weed carriers to take da charge.

his underlings must've been hand to hand sales on da side....and it leds da boys to elz's studio....

he's definitely seeing a few months at least if he doesn't get one of his weed carriers to take da charge.

Elz been fell off. Son can't put out an album or mixtape to save his life.....his newborn gotta eat. Eh this is the life.

Elz been fell off. Son can't put out an album or mixtape to save his life.....his newborn gotta eat. Eh this is the life.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

Can't say u was just going to smoke all of that...I understand the two guns being there but the weed is OD

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

Can't say u was just going to smoke all of that...I understand the two guns being there but the weed is OD

Back
Top Bottom