Juelz Santana Arrested In New Jersey

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by grittyman20

A!

laugh.gif

yo on the real how much y'all put in a dutch, not a swisher or a philly tho (assuming they're smoking dutches)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not even trying to impress or anything but i'd guess around a G? .8 at the least?
nerd.gif

i feel like anything less than ~.8 in a dutch is on the low side, rather just burn J's at that point IMO

yo on the real how much y'all put in a dutch, not a swisher or a philly tho (assuming they're smoking dutches)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not even trying to impress or anything but i'd guess around a G? .8 at the least?
nerd.gif

i feel like anything less than ~.8 in a dutch is on the low side, rather just burn J's at that point IMO

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by awwsome

I don't care how many of your _'s you got in the studio, you never need 17 o's
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I swear that stood out to me too... 17 Os of bud?! [/color]
laugh.gif

Acting like a pound is OD. Between 7 or 8 people they can easily go through 4 ounces in a couple hours alone.

Lets say about 1.4 in each smoke (joint, blunt, or anything else) and you got 8 people (it was probably more). Each person smokes two to themselves at once. That's about 22.4 grams AT ONCE. Now imagine how many sessions these guys have in a day. If you are almost smoking an ounce in one sitting imagine how much you can collectively smoke in one day. I'm saying this because if any of us tokers had money like that we would keep a lb on me all the time especially when you're in the studio where you'll practically be living in for days at a time, if its your own. Now he wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't try to stay about that life but he couldn't keep the streets out of his life.
laugh.gif
rap has y'all dudes confused as hell, dog. are you serious? 1.4 in one L? what type of life are you living?
I won't lie but we smoke at least 1 gram in a rillo out here. If you're in that environment, a studio especially, 28 grams can go in a few hours, plus the people who pitch in and want their own grams. Ya'll need to wake up and push for legalization.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I swear that stood out to me too... 17 Os of bud?! [/color]
laugh.gif

Acting like a pound is OD. Between 7 or 8 people they can easily go through 4 ounces in a couple hours alone.

Lets say about 1.4 in each smoke (joint, blunt, or anything else) and you got 8 people (it was probably more). Each person smokes two to themselves at once. That's about 22.4 grams AT ONCE. Now imagine how many sessions these guys have in a day. If you are almost smoking an ounce in one sitting imagine how much you can collectively smoke in one day. I'm saying this because if any of us tokers had money like that we would keep a lb on me all the time especially when you're in the studio where you'll practically be living in for days at a time, if its your own. Now he wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't try to stay about that life but he couldn't keep the streets out of his life.
laugh.gif
rap has y'all dudes confused as hell, dog. are you serious? 1.4 in one L? what type of life are you living?
I won't lie but we smoke at least 1 gram in a rillo out here. If you're in that environment, a studio especially, 28 grams can go in a few hours, plus the people who pitch in and want their own grams. Ya'll need to wake up and push for legalization.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes tripping off ONE gram L's? You're not smoking right. That's a minimum requirement when I'm out with my people.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes tripping off ONE gram L's? You're not smoking right. That's a minimum requirement when I'm out with my people.

Yeah, a gram is basically a dub sack. If ya ain't dumping dubs then ya need not smoke.

Yeah, a gram is basically a dub sack. If ya ain't dumping dubs then ya need not smoke.

Back
Top Bottom