JUELZ SANTANA CALLS OUT EMINEM

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I have that hat
pimp.gif

Where I'm from, just about everybody and their aunties have that hat.

Y'all are saying Wayne no but when he work with some talented people he brings the fire. I don't think he would use that vocalizer if he did a trackwith them, I want to hear a straight 6 mins of death with them on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I honestly think Em is one of the most respected artists in the game from others. Everyone wants to do a track with him.

Noone ever has anything bad to say about him it seems like. Even if they did they prolly just keep to themselves
laugh.gif

eminem my favorite rapper. Point blank.

idk but i think it be sick with juelz,wayne and em. Wayne would step it up when he is in the studio with some competition and also one the top 5 MC of alltime.

Eminem is kinda overrated these days....if anything doing a track with Wayne would be a good look for him.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Eminem is kinda overrated these days....if anything doing a track with Wayne would be a good look for him.
I agree that Eminem is overrated at the moment as well.
None the less, a good rapper with a trash artist is not a good mixture.
Hi Wayne stans?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Am i the only person who thinks Juelz is the wackest rapper in the industry?

And thats comin from someone who liked his first album...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I think you the only one.

Dude got better and better as time went on. If it wasnt for Cam holding him back, he woulda blown up like Wayne, cept Elz woulda kept it straight ill and notslack off like Wayne

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I was about to say Juelz trying to commit career suicide?
laugh.gif
Seriously though.

at least that'll get his movement moving. not necessarily in the positive way, but he's been on stall for almost 3 years. move already

yeah juelz just scared em away by mentioning wayne he shoulda kept hush about that
laugh.gif
but on the real em needs to quit with that wierd voice ishh. one of the top rappers in the game when he spits serious

I'm not understanding the hate on dude. You dudes will hate anything
laugh.gif
. He's a fan of Em and he wants to do a track with him. Pretty cool IMO. Do Ithink Em will do it? Idk. Not a huge fan of Juelz but I am a fan. It would be cool to see what could come from this.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I think you the only one.

Dude got better and better as time went on. If it wasnt for Cam holding him back, he woulda blown up like Wayne, cept Elz woulda kept it straight ill and not slack off like Wayne

WTGBM litterally had 4 songs that were LISTENABLE
and i think 3 of them had Cam on it....

i still cant get "Put the kids to bed, Put'em to bed" out of my head...so corny and wack
roll.gif
matter fact opened up i tunes...

Mic check,
murda murda
shottas
lil boy fresh
and changes are the ONLY songs that i have ever finished off that album.

Back
Top Bottom