JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

few years back those would have been a straight problem but way too much patent leather imo still nice tho

I like 'em but can't get that photo of the AF1 out my mind. Both nice but that AF1 is HOT! Was that a bespoke?

I like 'em but can't get that photo of the AF1 out my mind. Both nice but that AF1 is HOT! Was that a bespoke?

I'll cop. They are pretty cool, I understand how they are paying homage to the SJ's, but the laces aren't doing it for me.

I'll cop. They are pretty cool, I understand how they are paying homage to the SJ's, but the laces aren't doing it for me.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

better not come with the space jam price tag
This.
Always been more of a Dunk guy so i'll be looking into these depending on the price. Havent bought SB's since like 06.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

better not come with the space jam price tag
This.
Always been more of a Dunk guy so i'll be looking into these depending on the price. Havent bought SB's since like 06.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The SJ mesh would've been dope on the toebox

very true...shoe might be uncomfy because of the patent on toe

Man mesh would have been sick, im sure one of the samples had it, but none the less still getting these first SB dunk purchase in along time

Man mesh would have been sick, im sure one of the samples had it, but none the less still getting these first SB dunk purchase in along time

cool, I like it!
pimp.gif

Not bad, but I'd definitely prefer these AF-1 in bespoke if I've got enough money to spend and I wouldn't consider copping this dunk unless there's more mesh used (at least, on toe-box & heel!!)instead of these shinny materials.

Not bad, but I'd definitely prefer these AF-1 in bespoke if I've got enough money to spend and I wouldn't consider copping this dunk unless there's more mesh used (at least, on toe-box & heel!!)instead of these shinny materials.

Back
Top Bottom