JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

perks of working at a skateshop, had my pair since monday. 
pimp.gif
 42 duckets. good luck to everyone tomorrow. 

I WANT A PAIR! I've been sleepin' on my shoe game lately, so I just saw these. Just like when i got my true blue's. I didn't even know they were coming out until I walked into champs & they still had a pair haha. But if anyone knows of anywhere I can get them in Las Vegas/Henderson, don't hesitate to hit me up or PM me. I would call the usual places like Suite 160 & Undftd, but they're closed right now & they usually sell out quick as hell & a brotha has to work tomorrow morning haha. Forreallll though, if there's any other skate shops you guys know of that i should try it'd be a major help, thanks in advance!

I WANT A PAIR! I've been sleepin' on my shoe game lately, so I just saw these. Just like when i got my true blue's. I didn't even know they were coming out until I walked into champs & they still had a pair haha. But if anyone knows of anywhere I can get them in Las Vegas/Henderson, don't hesitate to hit me up or PM me. I would call the usual places like Suite 160 & Undftd, but they're closed right now & they usually sell out quick as hell & a brotha has to work tomorrow morning haha. Forreallll though, if there's any other skate shops you guys know of that i should try it'd be a major help, thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by MackRell

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

FTC Sacramento supposedly has three people in line already.
Ground Zero Davis supposedly has people lined up already too.

good lookin out, i was gonna head to davis tomorrow mornin but it looks like thats a wrap, and im not campin
pretty sure its the same at gz howe and arden too huh

GZ Arden has six pairs
laugh.gif
http://groundzeroboardshop.net/node/1128

Originally Posted by MackRell

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

FTC Sacramento supposedly has three people in line already.
Ground Zero Davis supposedly has people lined up already too.

good lookin out, i was gonna head to davis tomorrow mornin but it looks like thats a wrap, and im not campin
pretty sure its the same at gz howe and arden too huh

GZ Arden has six pairs
laugh.gif
http://groundzeroboardshop.net/node/1128

outkast9984- The Val surf in Valley Village is only getting them. Are you talking about that one? I was planing to go there right now but if there is already 20 people in then I guess not
tired.gif

[h2]
[/h2]

outkast9984- The Val surf in Valley Village is only getting them. Are you talking about that one? I was planing to go there right now but if there is already 20 people in then I guess not
tired.gif

[h2]
[/h2]

I was just about to ask about Val Surf Valley Village.. My local shop had hypebeast out since around 4:30 and that's for $200.......... I had to pass on that spot. The most I'm willing to go it like $120 out the door.. Really wish the toe box wasn't patent though.

I was just about to ask about Val Surf Valley Village.. My local shop had hypebeast out since around 4:30 and that's for $200.......... I had to pass on that spot. The most I'm willing to go it like $120 out the door.. Really wish the toe box wasn't patent though.

any1 know places in LA selling these for retail or closest to it?

im debating to cawp now

cause my local shop is ganna be charging like 200+ for em

but box price is like 90 lol

thinking about union. supreme, maybe active might get these?

send a pm or a post please

any1 know places in LA selling these for retail or closest to it?

im debating to cawp now

cause my local shop is ganna be charging like 200+ for em

but box price is like 90 lol

thinking about union. supreme, maybe active might get these?

send a pm or a post please

Any OC heads got any info on lines? My spot only has 2 in my size, but said only a couple people have called asking bout a line. Dude even broke em out for me to check out. Super cleeeean!
eek.gif
Gonna roll up around 5 to see wassup.

^^ All those shops are gettin em but the only ones for retail I believe are active... But according to other people they got VERY low numbers in their shipments.

Any OC heads got any info on lines? My spot only has 2 in my size, but said only a couple people have called asking bout a line. Dude even broke em out for me to check out. Super cleeeean!
eek.gif

^^ All those shops are gettin em but the only ones for retail I believe are active... But according to other people they got VERY low numbers in their shipments.

Originally Posted by snuks5

eek.gif

Where was this?Heard people are already at JacksMay go to blends in the am.

Originally Posted by snuks5

eek.gif

Where was this?Heard people are already at JacksMay go to blends in the am.

Back
Top Bottom