JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by pipe slaya

5986110230_3714bef90e_b.jpg

got my pair(s)...

pimp.gif

had to camp out for these 15 hours!! got these and a free tee for $125... havent even put them on my feet yet... still debating whether to sell or keep.. smh

had to camp out for these 15 hours!! got these and a free tee for $125... havent even put them on my feet yet... still debating whether to sell or keep.. smh

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

video of them being worn
i bet franny has never, ever been in the same room as a porterhouse steak.
watched a few seconds of that vid and turned it off. 

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

video of them being worn
i bet franny has never, ever been in the same room as a porterhouse steak.
watched a few seconds of that vid and turned it off. 

need these! there's no way i wouldn't wear them. too icey!

now if only eBayers weren't trying to get $400 for size 14s

need these! there's no way i wouldn't wear them. too icey!

now if only eBayers weren't trying to get $400 for size 14s

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

eyes.gif

grown on me but eh not gonna drop that cash for a new sb release.....

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

eyes.gif

125 is cheap for these, plus you could sell for 220-260, so there's not really a reason to complain about 125....jusbe- I'd wait a bit to flip, but not too long just in case demand dwindles....people seem to be rocking these, so that's why I say to wait.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

eyes.gif

125 is cheap for these, plus you could sell for 220-260, so there's not really a reason to complain about 125....jusbe- I'd wait a bit to flip, but not too long just in case demand dwindles....people seem to be rocking these, so that's why I say to wait.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by MrWavez

waited in line for a size 9 for 21 hrs, took that $$%#$ and sold it for 300 then bought my size for 260! LOVE this shoe!

Awesome!!  You just worked for $1.90/hr. 
roll.gif
At least you got your pair. 

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by MrWavez

waited in line for a size 9 for 21 hrs, took that $$%#$ and sold it for 300 then bought my size for 260! LOVE this shoe!

Awesome!!  You just worked for $1.90/hr. 
roll.gif
At least you got your pair. 

Back
Top Bottom