jumpman pros for ID feb17

I guess it depends on the placement options of the shoe before I make my decision between the Pros and the Kobe IV's.

today is the 17th!!!

and its not up there
frown.gif

OK, here's the update on what I received when I did a live chat with a NikeiD agent:

Hi, my name is Dustin. How may I help you?
H T: Hi Dustin, do you know if the Jordan Jumpman Pros will become available on NikeiD?
: That's a great question, and I would be happy to answer it for you. The Jumpman Team Pro iD's are scheduled to be added to NIKEiD.com today,February 17. Just a reminder, NIKEiD.com refreshes its inventory allotment at approximately Noon Pacific Time daily - at the earliest, sometimes it is morearound 1 PM PT.
: I would think that those Team Pro's should be on NIKEiD.com around that timeframe.
H T: Oh ok. I really appreciate your help. You wouldn't happen to know the price would you?
: I don't have one listed in front of me, but let me see if I can find that for you.
H T: Thanks
My product database says $135.00, but that is subject to change. I guess we'll know for sure once they launch on thesite.

They are up. The options are so so. Not sure if its gonna be worth it. I was hoping for smooth leather or nubuck. Instead we have lizzard embssing or patentleather. Possibilities are there...just not quite what i was expecting.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

They are up. The options are so so. Not sure if its gonna be worth it. I was hoping for smooth leather or nubuck. Instead we have lizzard embssing or patent leather. Possibilities are there...just not quite what i was expecting.
link or die dude

really, where are you seeing them at, I haven't found them yet

The Overlay wouldn't be patent. Not a direct jack from the XII, but similar. Black laces made it look better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom