June 2007: Post Your SB's

my sbs in no particular order... mostly zoom team sb's a few dunks sprinkled in there.

i take more pictures laters...
i like chicken.

SBs?

Sorry.. I don't have a picture with all of them featured.

Nike_Dunk_SB___Shark___by_chriscr0ss.jpg

hi, i have a whack usernameGOLDENSTATEWARRIORS

What I would Give for a DS Pair of Blue Avengers and WC Lunars in Size 10..........
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10
Military IV [ ]
Black/Red XI [ ]
Patent Blk/Gold I [ ]
White Cement III [ ]
Patent Wht/Blk/Rd I [ ]

i didn't notice the first time. Those Fret Clicks are serious. I've been fiending for those.
formerly shoeWUfreak

the only sb's i wanted were the tiffanys and hawaiis i got them both and picked up purple pigeons on the way.
I only want some red supreme blazers in a 8.5 or 8 DS???anyone
Wanted: Atmos am1(cement)8.5, atmos af1 8, 3m snakes 8, supreme blazer(red) 8.5.

when my bandwith getsd back ill post some pics
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Team editions always appealed to me more than any other SB..prods being a close second...that team edition collection up there is like almost all that released if im not mistaken..sigh..im still in search of the miami dolphins colorway..=/

Seriously....any SBs with suede + nubuck = :wow:
eek.gif
to me

Flashes
Heineys
Calis
Sea Crystals
Wheat highs

Just wanna add supreme highs in as well since they're just :pimp:
pimp.gif

George Mason University

when the @#%$ did skateboarding sneakers become so crazy that people sell for 200 dollars! The times we live in.

^^^ C & K's... released over seas (Europe...etc)

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

lol I hear what ur sayin Solemate...wen I was 13, 14 and I was skatin, it seamed crazy to pay $80 for some Hawks or Osiris..crazy stuff now a days..but I gotta admit that skating shoes are so damn comfy compared to many standard shoes
-tCAP*

Im selling my collection of rare and exclusive jerseys on eBay

thought i'll put these in the mix...

271185294.jpg
TEAM KY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Didn't know if this was a Dunk SB only thread but post some other SBs too. Sorry for the diff size pics.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

anyone want to sell me their 9.5 Sharks?
Ill try to live each day as if it were my last/Whether its content with frowns or laughter/I cant predict the futures holdings/ Therefore, I stick to the present /As if Im mimicking gift wrapper/My body is wrapped around my mind and/Some thoughts never make it to the light/Others, well, they rip through like /Bullets piercing the skin/Meaning, theyll have a painful effect /Sometimes at my expense, not what one expects/At least from AngGeon/My generosity shadows my ill-behavior and thoughts-Ang'Geon Emetrea Jeffrey

Back
Top Bottom