June 2008 WDYWT!!

those supreme chukkas are clean cris must be terrible if you get a smudge or some dirt on them though

..............Actually, on first wear, there's already denim stains, smudges on the mid-soles and what not, but I like'm better like that.
info on the shoes those are 2 rite thanx in advance
im not a fan of Vans but these are
pimp.gif
...i would like some info also please.

...............Supreme Chukkas.

Peace.

Cris1.

jaw knee: word. i don't blame you for not wanting to sell it. i'd keep it too. hopefully i'll find one formyself...
cris: thanks for reminding me, i reallllly gotta switch up my lens. at one point i was going to sell my cam and startover with a nikon, but you changed my mind.
ty: i'm feelin' those 730's. dope colorway.

Hmmm...those Safari AM1's look pretty good....but PLEEEAAAASSSEE don't tell me that's hair on the side panels by the swoosh!!

^^ Solistik, Lex.......dope.

cris: thanks for reminding me, i reallllly gotta switch up my lens. at one point i was going to sell my cam and start over with a nikon, but you changed my mind.

...............Glad I was of assistance Warren.

Cris.

Wore Nike Trainer Sb's "Gold Diggers" today. Props to everyone killing it, a lot of heat!
m151221892.jpg

R.I.P George Carlin. My favorite comedian and the most uncensored dude to ever bless the comedy stage.Those that never seen him youtube his comedy.

^ Haven't seen those rocked in a long time, just reminded me that I got a pair, dope Trainers.

Cris.

^Nice Chukkas Cris1

micmorales
pimp.gif
at those Fiberops

Sick Espos Kartoon I hated the fogging when I had my pair.

Yesterday's fit:

Supreme.HUF.Skull.Vans

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Hmmm...those Safari AM1's look pretty good....but PLEEEAAAASSSEE don't tell me that's hair on the side panels by the swoosh!!

it is. its horse hair or whatevers.
eyes.gif

Ugh....Horse hair, those changed my mind on those from must cop to dunno, if i feel comfortable with fund level.
bike to work fit, changed to 2nd after at.

Wore the Huarache to Church yesterday....don't mind the carpet.

Wore this today to a funeral.Just Before I left got these in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom