June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

I called the Pleasant prairie outlet in Wisconsin for the LBJ V and they said it is 79.99 but in the pictures Jordanxmichael posted it said 59.99. Wow
smh.gif
Wasso close to pull the trigger on those

Gooood looks on that update jordanmichael, I been eyeing (s/p?) those blue foams for a MINUTE, but not for retail or even for the 100 they were at the outletsrecently.

I actually called the WI. outlet by mistake looking for the boots instead of the Gurnee one, and they actually had them too, one pair left in my size. It rangup $99 though, but I realized my calling mistake while I was on hold, and told the guy they were going for $49 at Gurnee. He checked w/ his manage and told mehe could price match.

Told him I used Nike find, and my shoes are on their way for $49.99 (no tax in nj). Sweet.

excellent to hear guys. The dudes at Pleasant Prairie WI were VERY cool. I used my "20% off $75 or more" coupon and they let me keep it. Then Iheaded down to Gurnee used it and the lady took it. Oh well.

Originally Posted by xblker47

memphisboi55 wrote:

why not?
I dont have a credit card and the persons whos credit card I would have use doesnt like to give out there cc info over the phone
tired.gif

O'

you got paypal? just get a paypal debit card sent to you......

^Is that even possible? I would hate to carry cash all the time, or worse, pay by check.

I can't believe people still pay by check today, unless you're old, I don't think there's any excuse.

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

anyone can cop these for me with 20% off coupon please pm me. i'll include some tips for your help. thanks a lot.

itll be cheaper if you just do a phone order with free ship rather than having to pay tip and shipping

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

^Is that even possible? I would hate to carry cash all the time, or worse, pay by check.

I can't believe people still pay by check today, unless you're old, I don't think there's any excuse.

is what possible?

my friend got some bgrade cdp 11s sz 9.5 with a small scratch on em... only wants 100 shipped ds too... lmk

This weekend, saw black/grey Air Force Max B (Barkley's first sig, B grade) @ Marshall's in Fullerton, CA for $39.99. Only had a 9.5. Checked a fewother locations with no luck. Black/red/white @ Garden Grove store in a few sizes for same price but I only wanted the first color I mentioned.
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

^^ Just called Memph. Priced Marked at $69.99. Where can you cop the world is mine t's?
Those are at 3 different outlets, Leesburg, Va is pretty much all done after I posted the info on the 1/2 thread, they had a bunch of bulk orders.
They are also at the South Chicago and Las Vegas outlets. Hope that helps.

check folsom
nerd.gif

they have those penny Ts for like $20 at ontario mills 2 weeks ago...they had all the colors and sizes S-XL

Ross Update: 06/09/09

Ross - Oviedo, FL

Zoom Soldier 2 - $29.99 - Size 12 &13
8a2263b41d27958735cc3ee2e8929c7260b6703f.jpg

23f26464662df56a32bcb1edb529b32920a135e8.jpg

Jordan 2.5 - $34.99 - Size 12.5 ONLY

94d16b4e295937c2e8be2b5c809f183debfb1415.jpg

e5626444e42825ec36acd8e27de83188cc61baf3.jpg

Nike Dunk Flight Hoop - $29.99 - Size 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
7c426214c326359b336c27ec09c263d785d913e1.jpg

457263f4d526d505302c12ea2d3eb0722231c382.jpg

hmmmm would love to scoop up blackout Zoom Lebron 6s for work. would sure beat my starburys! and those 2k4s too!

Anyone have the Product number from the Penny World is mine tee? I wanna just go into the nike store and have them order it for me on Nike Find.

Thanks.

I called the Pleasant prairie outlet in Wisconsin for the LBJ V and they said it is 79.99 but in the pictures Jordanxmichael posted it said 59.99. Wow
smh.gif
Was so close to pull the trigger on those
You called the wrong outlet, the outlet you wanted to call was the Gurnee one. The phone # is neatly tucked in between the big pictures, so ifyou scroll too fast its easy to overlook and think that all of those pictures are associated with the Pleasant prairie outlet. Go back to the post, and checkbetween the pictures and you'll see the information you was looking for in regard to the lebron 5's.

Can anyone help me out with a Penny TWIM shirt in Blue XL?

Have the Gold Flights hit outlets yet?

If anyone sees those Gortex NB 580's in a size 10 please scoop them up for me I am Pay Pal ready. That is such a steal!

blackout lebron vi's for 60$ is a nice deal.
i probably call and ask if they've got a sz14 or 13
does anybody know if I can order them from europe but have them shipped to ohio?

Back
Top Bottom