June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

phaze thanks for the info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

earlier in this thread someone posted about wanting some Lebron6s Miami, i went to the mall yesterday and talked to the manager from FA and he says he pretty much has like 10 pairs and all sizes from 10 and up . lmk if u want one or not

How much? I need an 11

ight PMed if you want to know

ross in marietta, GA on 41

has 1 pair of Nike Dunk Flight Hoop - $29.99 i think size 12
2 pair of Zoom Soldier 2 - $29.99 size 12 and 10
1 pair of nike dunk low lime green for 29.99

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Good Looks To All The Help In This Thread As Of Late
pimp.gif
....Although I Passed Up XI's And XII's I Went Ahead And Jumped On The Chalks, Eggplant Penny Tee, As Well As The Black Half Cent Tee..... Thanks Again To Those Members Who Are CONSTANTLY Sharing Helpful Information Via This Thread
smokin.gif

No Problem But This Typing Really Annoys People, You Should Try Not To

Just Looking Out...No Offense
wink.gif

i dont mind it. its better than ppl who type with horrible grammar and punctuation and text walls.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

For those who missed the thread, the Royal 1/2 Cents are restocked on nike and swoosh. You have to use the non-flash site to find them.
checked... dont see it on nonflash

Picked up a pair of those royal foam boots from Gurnee Mills via phone order.

Good looks to whoever posted it.

Need to retire my regular nike boots...

DMV Winters = check.

grin.gif

Anyone receive the XIs from South Chicago yet? If so do they double box or did I have to ask for that? My tracking number says the package is 1 lb , seems alittle off.

^^My Jordan XI from south chicago shipped on Monday and I got it ground shipping on Tuesday, since I live in the north suburbs of Chicago. They did double boxthe shoes, which I was pleasantly surprised to find. My shoes look perfect, can't notice any flaws. I believe they shipped them all out on Monday, hope youget yours soon.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Anyone receive the XIs from South Chicago yet? If so do they double box or did I have to ask for that? My tracking number says the package is 1 lb , seems a little off.

I received mine just now, they did double box.
Funny thing is that they shipped in a huge box, that could hold 4 pairs,LOL.
But props to all the employees @ Chicago, they always come thru and double box.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would have hated to see the box flipped inside out like the seattle store did when I ordered the All Star XXIII's.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Anyone receive the XIs from South Chicago yet? If so do they double box or did I have to ask for that? My tracking number says the package is 1 lb , seems a little off.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would have hated to see the box flipped inside out like the seattle store did when I ordered the All Star XXIII's.
smh.gif

Good to hear. I'm just worried about the 1 lb thing lol.

I also received mine and they are pretty flawless. Thanks to everyone who has been giving out the info! Keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

919 989 6100 , smithfield north carolina got both world is mine penny tees. 19.99

saw them today when i was there
Props
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

I just checked the invoice on the box and it says 1 lb. but the shipping box itself weighs around 5 lbs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

I just checked the invoice on the box and it says 1 lb. but the shipping box itself weighs around 5 lbs.

Thanks for even bothering to check ..mine just came in, not too shabby..just a small nick on the patent..but I plan on beating these up anyway.

Ross update:

Size 9.5 & up, $34.99

Size 7.5 & 8.5, $27.99

Size 7.5W, $34.99

Size 4C & 5C, $17.99

Size 12, $29.99

Size 11, $27.99

Size 12 & 13, $29.99

lbj_soldier_ii_og_white-red-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom