June 2017 wdywt no quoting of the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Bape x Aliens is hot. Got me wanting to spend that $$$$ but I'm no big balla

Red Run Red Run those am1 are so nice I've been eyeing them for a while, that pic isn't helping me stay away! Happy birthday to your daughter.

With all the sneakers we cop? Come on a t shirt won't kill ya :lol:

haha literally just reappropriated some sneaker money the other day for some gear instead. its all the same fund for me. i grabbed one of those bape tees where it's the ape face with the lil bapesta star swoosh thing coming over the eye and a supreme hoodie off the last drop

haha literally just reappropriated some sneaker money the other day for some gear instead. its all the same fund for me. i grabbed one of those bape tees where it's the ape face with the lil bapesta star swoosh thing coming over the eye and a supreme hoodie off the last drop
Nice, and yea I started copping more clothes cuz they can last unlike sneakers, I'm talking 10+ years btw

I just can't see paying resell on shirts just like shoes. If I could get some Bape or Supreme for retail that would be a different story. I almost copped the trophy room x Bape but nothing in my size last time I was there. Wife thought I was compromising not getting shoes for the shirt, ha pretty much already had all the shoes in there

I just can't see paying resell on shirts just like shoes. If I could get some Bape or Supreme for retail that would be a different story. I almost copped the trophy room x Bape but nothing in my size last time I was there. Wife thought I was compromising not getting shoes for the shirt, ha pretty much already had all the shoes in there
Cop from Japan, bape is cheaper there

The bape x alien gear is waaay better than that pos movie.

so disappointed w/how awful alien covenant was smh

makes me want to avoid blade runner in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom